What do i do about holiday's ???

claz

wants to be slim
Hi everyone,

Need a bit of advise.

I am going on holiday on the 22nd May - 29 May and it was booked ages ago b4 i started on lipotrim and the holiday is halfboard - ive also got my sisters wedding on the 12th June and want to enjoy myself there and have a drink.

Now what i want to know is should i start refeeding at the start of May so that i can eat on my holiday and also go on maintanance for a couple of week till after my sisters wedding -- but then will it be hard to go back to TFR afterwards or would i be best staying on maintanance and try and lose weight.???

I don't know what is best to do and would appreciate any advise.

Its completely your decision because you have to be happy in what you are doing. I have two separate week long residential training courses in May and my OH 30th birthday bash, so i made the decision to finish TFR on 30th April. I reckon if I still feel the need to get a bit more weight off or i put some on during refeed then i will go back to TFR in June.
Good luck with whatever you do. I wouldn't want to go on holiday though and have a 'milkshake'!!

I would say do the refeed and enjoy things properly! Otherwise you may end up doing things half-heartedly and get fed up of the whole thing. Then go back to TFR afterwards with renewed motivation.

Good luck!

If youre planning on drinking alcohol on holiday then a 2 week refeed is advised.

then after your holiday you could carry on with 1 shake and 2 meals a day untill after your sisters wedding whilst following the refeed foods might limit some damage and might be easier for you to get back into the swing of TFR.

Back