'what do I look like today? Feeling brave? Post a picky!'

Wow, have just seen your pics. The difference is really noticeable. Well done :)

Not sure if this will work, but before and during face pictures. I have body pics in my photo album xx

Attachments

• 25922_388671906487_518611487_5441501_6042858_n.jpg
    25922_388671906487_518611487_5441501_6042858_n.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 32
  • one chin.jpg
    one chin.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 38
Angie and Jools your photos are fab. What a noticeable difference :)

Well done!! fab pics, you look wonderful!
Its so encouraging to see how much you change over time

In my pics the last one was taken 2 or 3 weeks ago, ive since lost another 11lb to weigh 12st 9, so i will need another pic soon :)

pastiche.jpg

wow you look amazing i cant belive the difference .:)

wow lynn you really do look amazing well done you look fab

Amazing difference ladies. You must feel really pleased that there is such a difference. Well done :)

I actually get a bit spooked by myself now. Ive lost the weight over such a short time that I dont recognise myself now. I mean, I know its me, but i just get this feeling that someone is fooling with me.

I dont trust mirrors anymore, when i catch my reflection i feel that the mirror must be distorted, because how on earth can i be that person that i am now, when you can see from the picture what i was just 4 months ago.

Im sure i will get over this given time, my problem is that ive only ever been used to being the fat person, ive never really known what its like to be the (dare i say it) thin person.

I often feel i will wake up and find i have dreamed it all. It really scares me.

ahh you deserve it hun keep going and yep you will be mrs thin

its amazing when you get near your goals, so much time thinking about it, then you are there!

i remember when i went from a size 22 to a 12/14 in 4 months i felt a bit odd like the weight loss wasnt real. i may have put the weight back on during my pregnancy, but one of the reasons i may have put so much back on was that i hadn't quite believed that the weight loss was real

this time i will believe it! this time i will work on maintenance!!!!!

me last august

this is actually me last august, when 5 months pregnant

i was looking okay, cant believe how much i put on in the next 4 months, that & how much went on whilst sitting on my butt breastfeeding! Never mind, going in the right direction now =)

I wanna get into those jeans for Christmas

Attachments

• 2009_0807AngiesGarden0032[1].jpg
    2009_0807AngiesGarden0032[1].jpg
    540.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
wow you looked great to say you were 5 months pregnant !

yeah! its funny to say i would like to look 5 months pregnant!

Back