what do you do after you've hit target??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by pinkflamingdaisies, 5 September 2011 Social URL.

1. pinkflamingdaisies

pinkflamingdaisies Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20.51%)
    Diet:
    slimming world extra easy
    Hiya

Just wondering what eating plan do u follow after hitting target? Do you up your syns, hexs ?? I don't attend a group and i follow the plan at home

Many thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. evieshrinking

evieshrinking Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(15.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World extra easy
    or celebrate with a big cream bun that should sort it! Only Joking!!!

4. evieshrinking

evieshrinking Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(15.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World extra easy
    ::ps well done you should be delighted.:

5. annamay

annamay Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    Amazing and love the above responses. Get a bottle of vodka and a chocolate doughnut and celebrate xx

6. babybuffy84

babybuffy84 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.52%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    My sil has hit target at her class and she has 2 extra he's and 20 syns a day which helps her maintain it's about finding what works for u though Hun

Also carrying on the theme when I hit target I'm going for an all out Mexican !!! Guacamole galore :)!!

7. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    Increased hex's and maybe a few syns to see what works. I was doing ok but think have pushed it a bit far this week and am expecting a biggish gain tonight *gulp*
    Good Luck and there is a maintaining thread in the stones to zones section if that might help you x

8. pinkflamingdaisies

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20.51%)
    Diet:
    haha i havent done it yet!! i just wondered how it worked, my mum and boyfriend all seem to be under the impression that as soon as ive hit target ill just eat normally and put it back on, but i can see how it can be used as a long term plan so thanks for all the advise :)

ps i fully would have the mexican AND the cream bun! ;)

9. jennyc_uk

jennyc_uk Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    When I hit target I intend to have one of those White part baked loaves straight out the oven slathered in butter lol
    Isn't it funny the things we miss? I haven't missed much cos I've still had it but I haven't had White bread since january!

Well done on hitting target. Our C advises you increase your HE's rather than syns but most target-hitters in our group have a few weeks fluctuating until they strike the right balance. I think I'm going to be one of them who gains a lb or 2 but then do a full week of being on plan to get it back off if you understand what I mean x

10. pinkflamingdaisies

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20.51%)
    Diet:
    Oooh yeh white bread, i miss that!! Yeh tbh i thought i would have 2 norm weeks and 1 sw week

I actually haven't hit yet (10 more pounds to go!) i was just curious x

11. louisehj

louisehj Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(19.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have been at target for a year now. I usually just increase my HEX's although if I need to have extra syns i.e for a special occasion or just feeling greedy then the following few days I will just revert to having 1 HEXB (on extra easy).

I have just come back of holiday where it was 2wks all inclusive. I eat what I wanted then got straight back on plan and when I returned to class I had lost one and a half pounds :) :)

HTH

12. Maximus

Maximus Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(38.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - The one that works!
    My answer seems to be struggle!

Maintain it, then have gains, lose it again, reduce target, struggle some more. Get to target again and fight like hell to maintain, and really, really miss the days when all you had to do was keep on losing.

Fair to say maintaining is less fun, more difficult and quite dull and unrewarding;)

The reward is getting there of course.

13. jennyc_uk

jennyc_uk Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ive just hit target and can't get my head out of the frame of mind of losing!

14. CANdothis

CANdothis WILLdothis

Diet:
    Exante
    I've been wondering about this too as although I have a goal I suspect I'll want to lower it when I get there (haven't been a healthy BMI as an adult so wasn't sure :eek:) but presumably as we can (and do! lol) eat a lot on Slimming World won't your weight loss eventually just plateaux without the need for extra syns/hex's?

15. Maximus

Maximus Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(38.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - The one that works!
    This is what I meant. I've now got two weeks in Florida to look forward too and all the temptation that involves!

On the plus side, on my return I will get to do what I like doing best - that is losing weight and getting a buzz doing it.

A fine line between being 100% and making the most of a dream holiday. 2 weeks indulgence followed by four weeks hard work sounds like a plan to me.

On a serious note, it left a huge void in me once I reached target and reduced it! - probably becaue like many others I never thought I'd get there.:eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.