What do you do in class?

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
Hi everyone, just thought I would ask you all what you get up to in class,I am feeling a bit fed up with my class as we dont do anything other than go round the room saying what we have lost (or not) and then having to listen to all those who have stuffed themselves silly with chocolate and still lost.There must be more to staying to class than this.I expect to come home with inspiration and maybe a bit more knowledge than I went in with.
Maybe other classes have some good ideas.

SafeRedirect.aspx

I think it depends on the people and the consultant, at our group we had a right laugh and it wasn't much different. We'd all get weighed then discuss it amongst ourselves as well as why men where the cause of all the world problems then clap and cry as Gill went round the room, then she'd either make us think of a recipe for a specific idea (e.g. chicken) or she'd tell us about new products. Then we'd go home! But the people were lovely and so was the consultant and had such a laugh it was brilliant.

Our group is split into two sessions and the one I go to is a riot! We all get on really well, worry together about whether the scales will show how bad we've been that week and praise each other when there are losses.

Once we are all sat down the consultant lets everyone know how much we lost (if we gain she will just say a gain and it is up to us if we want to reveal how much), she will ask if if we cooked anything nice this week or tried anything nice. She will ask us if we need help from the group and everyone chips in their ideas. Then we sent next weeks mini target.

We always have a raffle and SOTW basket... it has become a running joke that if one of the girls buys tickets there's no point us doing the same as she will win each time a ticket is drawn (we still do buy them obviously but sure enough she always wins more than once and then lets another ticket be redrawn)

On the last class of the month we have bufet night and we all make something or take something in to eat and share recipies.

Back