What do you do when u lose your focus?

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
I am on SS and I want to get down to 9 stone 12/13 - but every time i get down to around 10 and a half stone I lose my focus and cant seem to stay on the wagon for longer than 2 days.

How do you do it? I have half a stone or so to lose and i keep nicking biscuits cos i think they wont hurt me and its ok i will start again tomorrow bla bla - anyone else feel like this?

It happened last time and i think i need to remember that i put a stone back on in the end and that should be my focus and drive - but its not.

I need some inspiration - im desperate to get rid of the last half a stone and would love to do it.

Thanks

Lauren

Really take a good look at yourself hun, how much do you want it?.....I really do understand how you feel, i'm trying to push those scales just another 12lbs and my body doesn't want a bar of it. I'm a subborn mare & will keep pushing until i get there. The only advise i can give is take one day at a time....

Good luck hun, i'm sure you'll do it!...xxx

I cant seem to discipline myself, I get to about 2 or 3 days and I just cannot be hard on myself and say no, because I know a pick here and there wont make much difference and I just lose my concentration.

I have been off work for a day and a half so I think thats where its gone wrong so hopefully being back at work tomorrow will help.

I am going to keep glugging the water and hopefully I will have lost 12 lbs by monday - thats in 2 weeks. Another 7 lbs to go!

My boyfriend just told me if i keep picking then no shoes for me!

ARGH!

XX

Back