what do YOU do when you are bored!

great things

Gold Member
lets share our non-eating ideas to burst boredom.

i.....

drink water
exercise
come on the internet (trying desperately not to shop :eek:)
chew gum
clean the house

I have the best painted nails in Merseyside.... since starting CD!

x

I've started decorating. :D Being covered in paint is pretty effective at keeping you out of the kitchen, I've found. :D

Maybe by the time I finish Cambridge I'll have decorated every room in the house!

Well sometimes I browse through Amazon and order myself a book or two but that can get expensive. Or I might go to the library. I used to do quite a bit of knitting but haven't done any since last winter. That keeps my mind busy choosing wool and getting a pattern and the like and no food involved though I have seen an article on knitting cakes and knitting a fried breakfast. But haven't done that yet. :) I used to do a bit of cross stitch but I've not got the patience for it much these days.

Bored - what can I do next?

Is anyone else bored .... I guess because I'm not having to think about food all the time and it isn't taking up my whole day I now have plenty of time on my hands!!!!

Just wondering what all you other lovely people out there are doing to fill your time ... or am I the only one?

Any suggestions what I can do?

**** Oops sorry this is a duplicate of another post ****

Last edited:
Hi

I look at clothe websites to see what I can get as soon as I'm there I even put them in te basket and total it up :) I also read a lot of diet books getting mYself prepared for food but mainly chill out watch films .gym and enjoy being lighter xx

Back