What do you do when you feel you can't lose weight anymore....

Bruisey1982

Hello everyone

After some help and guidance really. I'm 29, 5th 6 and 12st5. Over the past ten years or so I'd say Ive tried sw and ww dozens of times, going from 14st down to my lowest at 10st4. Now, I just seem stuck at 12ish and no matter what I do, I might lose a lb here and there but not much else and I'm starting to get so down about it.

I have so many reasons to lose weight, just don't know how to go about it anymore, what plan to follow, to try and just count calories...!!

Tash xx

I think you should try and eat a low fat balanced diet and iff you lose then good but if you stay same then dont worry,

By relaxing you might actually lose weight BUT be carefull that you dont slip to bad habits and put on.

Good luck

Everybody goes through a stage were they do not lose weight and I agree that worrying about it does not help, me and my partner are on the hay diet [you do not mix protein with carbs in any meal] you do not have to calorie count, a friend of mine has been eating this way for about fourteen years he was 19 stone he went down to 14 stone in a year and he has stayed at that weight since.All the information is on haydiet.co.uk this has helped us.

good luck never give in.

If you can tolerate these low feelings they will eventually pass and you can resume dieting.

perhaps plan different foods and commit to walking for 30 minutes a day.

Good luck

Back