What do you do with alpen light bars??

apple and sultana bars are lovely as a base topped with yogurt and fruit - not so naughty but very nice

I love this thread! thanks ladies!.. defiantly going to try cheese cake and the oven baked biccies!! :0)

this is the receipe i found in another thread for the alpen bar cheesecake! mmmmm!!

Quark with 2 white choc options mixed into it - 2 alpen light bars slightly warmed and mashed into a small dish and spread the quark mixture over the top

10 syns for the whole cheesecake or just 4 syns if you use the alpen lights as a heb.

I crumble/squish two into the bottom of a bowl, whisk together a Mullerlight yogurt with half a tub of Quark and some sweetener, and then chill for an hour (if I can wait that long)

Top with fruit . . . and enjoy!

Wow, all these ideas sound so yummy. Def gonna give them a go - only on day 2 of SW and had a choc + fudge bar straight out the pack. Quite nice but probs a bit more interesting if used in one of these recipes!

Little confused with the cheesecake one lol I followed recipe that I got but wasn't sure whether to mix the options with water first then mix with quark or just striaght mix quark with options powerde lol....so I used hald tub of quark with two white options and just mixed together and smotherd all over my melted alpen bars lol...oh in also sliced some starwberrys and put on it.. was lush!! Going to experiment a bit and see what else. I can manage lol

this thread is making me hungry! x

I'd never thought of being more inventive with my alpen light bars, loads of ideas now!

oh...my...gosh...I have never even considered doing anything but eating them dipped in my coffee!!! Cheesecake idea sounds amazing!!

I lovingly open the packet and break of small pieces and savour every bit of it ....choc and orange ones are my fav :D

This all sounds great who would have thought an alpen bar could be so versatile!

Yay - I still have half a HexB left so I think I'll try melting one and mixing some ff fromage frais, white choc options and sweetener and putting it on top like a quick easy "cheesecake"

Layer of chopped banana layer of toffee mullerlight, repeat and melt a choc/fudge alpen light on top... Delicious as a healthy banoffee sort of alternative!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I wish I had a microwave! I keep reading about melted alpen bars, it makes me VERY jealous. Maybe I could try it in the oven?!

I've just crumbled half a alpine light fudge n choc in a bowl, mixed a sml tub of choc Philly in with some quark and melted the other half on the top... Lovely

Back