What do you do with yours?

Is everyone else out partying tonight??

bless us, sat chatting on here while everyone is out partying...but i dont mind it, its saving money and carbs :) weigh in for me tom morning, kinda excited and scared at the same time, done 2 full weeks now :)

I'm on the bubbles!! Hubby's birthday but he's watching Rock & Chips!

keep on the bubbles then lol.

im just finishing my bubbles so ill say g'night :D xx

bless us, sat chatting on here while everyone is out partying...but i dont mind it, its saving money and carbs :) weigh in for me tom morning, kinda excited and scared at the same time, done 2 full weeks now :)

good luck!!! will log in tomorrow to see the outcome! x

i often look for the like button on here and on fb i look for the smiley faces to add lol.
i do most of my clothes shopping online.
got to go to the city this week to buy something to wear for friday night. dont want to spend a fortune but 'fat' clothes cost so much more than 'normal' clothes if u want to try and look good!:(

Trust me babe there is no way id get my butt and boobs into a size 8 anymore, no matter how much weight i loose

whats size 8? shoe size??? :)
i wonder if we could set up some kind of clothes shop on this site? there are bound to be loads of people in the same boat?????

Linz how were your bubbles x

whats size 8? shoe size??? :)
i wonder if we could set up some kind of clothes shop on this site? there are bound to be loads of people in the same boat?????

Linz how were your bubbles x

That a tiny lie actually, bottoms were an 8 top was 12 (big boobs) and shoe size 4. Oh to dream of being like that again.
Great idea, we should ask Jim how to go about it, he knows everything!

i often look for the like button on here and on fb i look for the smiley faces to add lol.

I do that! :D

I've not changed a dress size yet... I'm at that annoying stage of being between sizes. But when I drop down a size then I'll probably give my clothes to my sister. We always share. Well I give her my stuff as hers is a little too big for me

Thats nice you have a sister you can do that with. All my siblings are younger than me, the girls......much younger!!!

She's younger than me too, 5 years. But we're so alike and have the same style. I've got another younger one too - 13 months between us. But she's a skinny girl! We wont talk about HOW she's so skinny though :rolleyes:

Lol. Wish mine were. they are half sisters, not that it makes a difference to us and are 11 and 9yrs younger than me.

Do you get on well with them?

Very well yes. And my half brother. Its very confusing my family. I only have 1 full brother (7yrs younger) then Dad had the girls and mum had another boy. Hes 15yrs younger than me!

When you nic my boyfriend......you cant do that, im married and he's mine. When you steal an item of clothing without asking? Telling mum/dad it was my fault and really it was yours? Any ideas sis!

Back