What do you do with yours?

When you nic my boyfriend......you cant do that, im married and he's mine. When you steal an item of clothing without asking? Telling mum/dad it was my fault and really it was yours? Any ideas sis!

LOL! We used to do that all the time! :D and in fact, that's my excuse if my one of my sisters busts me with her hoddie i've nicked recently! :D :D :D

That's brill you all get on so well Cheryl. We all do too. Well most of us. There's 5 siblings and the younger skinny one I mentioned is the tearaway. She's caused no amount of stress over the years for my poor suffering Mum and is still doing it now :( :mad: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Apart from that, the other 4 of us get on like a house on fire! There's 10 years between my older brother and younger sister too

Its lovely coming from a big familt, but expensive too! We dont say half brother/sisters unless explaining it to people. The "half" dosent make and difference and certainly doesnt matter.

I'd be the same. It doesnt matter in my eyes. If you regard someone as a sibling then that's that

Although id like to give them up when we get the early adulthood hormones and attitude. At 16, 19, almost 21 and 24 they can do my head in a bit. The 24yr old is due to get married in aug next year and his fiancee is lovely and fits in well with the rest of us

Gosh yeah. My youngest sister is 22 and I forget sometimes that she's 5 years younger than me and can be such a stroppy brat!!! For most part though, we get on brilliantly :)

Awww a wedding! I love weddings!!

When you nic my boyfriend......you cant do that, im married and he's mine. When you steal an item of clothing without asking? Telling mum/dad it was my fault and really it was yours? Any ideas sis!
lolol, i can steal your clothes, our stats are very similar. >>>>>> running to your wardrobe :D
u can keep your hubby. ive got enough with my own hubby lol.
oh and its always your fault. never mine. i'm an angel :angeldevil:
yay, i love having a sister :D my life has a bit extra spice in it now lol

Pack it in you two or I'll bang your heads together :8855:

Keep a pair of your biggest trousers to inspire you to stay on the straight and norrw, then you can do a big pants photo
BP1.jpg

Moring Angels....And Jim. How are we all today. Your big pants brings Bridget Jones to shame really. But yes we should all have a pair as a reminder. I have a mega fat photo but its fallen behind the fireplace and the only way to get it is to rip the whole thing out. Think it can stay there!

Hey honey x how was work x

It was ok. The public do really think i dont know my job though. Hows this for a laugh....A man crooked his neck 3 days ago and hasnt taken anything for it but tells me its serious after ive examined him and demands to go to hospital then kicks off coz he had to wait to be seen! Some people make me laugh they really do. A very sick girl who will probably not be here by xmas and a total nutter as my very last job which made me 1hr 30mins late off so i wasnt home before 9.30. The rest were pretty much normal bread and butter jobs as we call them. All in all an eventful night but then most are! Hows things with you?

Back