What do you do...

Achelois

...when you get to goal? I have been thinking and as much as I am loving this diet in that I am loosing weight - I really dont want to have to do this all again. How do you not get back to how you used to be? Do I never enjoy a chinese or indian again? Do I go through 790, 1000, 1500? Do these programmes reeducate you about food (Im a monster in that I hate everything that is good for me - but willing to try it on this diet to get me there! & continue doing so if I have to).

I just dont see what happens when you make it? I never want to be as large as I was 12 days ago when I started...

any advice? Also AAM in 2 weeks and looking forward to it - suggestions/links would REALLY be appreciated!!!

Thanks people,

A xxx ;)

I don't think it is NEVER have an Indian again, but don't have a takeaway 4 nights of the week really. Because lets face it we all want to eat what we want all the time and not gain weight - but life isn't like that. I suppose if we follow an 80/20 rule, so 80% of the time we think of healthy sustaining foods and 20% of time treat ourselves to what we fancy, the balance is there. What do others in Maintenance think? I am only at the start of this bit and have been pondering a lot on how I am trying to change. But I do think we can choose to eat differently. I think the time away from food is a good chance to plan and think about how you will CHOOSE to eat when you go back to food (AAM is like a practice run of this).
Take care,

Thanks hun - appreciate this - I have been thinking that I am CHOOSING to do the diet and thats got me through when I have wanted to eat something but its harder when you are where you want to be ... i assume?!

Thanks for the advice though

A xx

Back