What do you do ?

I have all my goals written down, and I also write a blog and keep a private diary..
When I feel down or daunted, i read my plans through and visualise how I will look and what i will be doing when slim, and I also read about the times when I struggled in the past and how I came through it....

Hope you sort your motivations out too.. summer is just around the corner, and we will all be strutting our stuff a lot slimmer than we are by the time the summer ends! :)

x

what tilly just said ^^^ xxx

I've also bought a pair of jeans that I really liked in my goal weight/size. I've got them hanging on the back of my bedroom door. So I look at them as my motivation, trying to imagine how great I'd look in them!

I come on here lol!! I bore my friends!

I bought a dress when I started to get into for my kinda goal and it is now too big (getting resized next week) that was fab! I know have jeans in the next size down so I have to fit into them

I talk to my OH and he tells me how well I'm doing and not to give up!
Or I have a bath (that one NEVER fails) which makes me sleepy, relaxed, I get to see my shrinking belly and it distracts me.
Or, last resort, I sleep which is one of my favourite things to do anyway :)

Make sure you keep chucking out clothes as they become too big and get photos done so you can keep looking back at them. :)

I tell myself that this is my chance to make a change to my life on this diet. I try on clothes I couldn't get into last month, last week. I measure my waist cos I have one now. I check my double chin in the mirror to see how much smaller it is. Then I have a(nother) big drink of water...

Back