what do you eat on weigh day

sweetchant1lly

Here we go again ..
just wondering what everyone eats if they do eat on weigh day. im fed up of starving to death i dont get weighed untill 7

super free soup every time

I get weighed at 7 tonight,I've had melon for breakfast and am currently eating salmon and salad but that's it now til weigh in x

That's just silly starving yourself until 7pm!!! When you first got weighed had you starved yourself all day......probably not so you shouldn't be doing it now! It's not a true reflection of your weight loss if you're not doing it properly........so what you're saying is you have your meal from the night before and you don't have anything else until after weigh in the following evening?? If I'm correct you're going 24hrs without food??? Why??? :confused:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The same as I would eat any other day. Starving yourself might show a "better" loss, but it would not necissarily be an acurate result - you would only be cheating yourself.

Normal things! I've stopped eating bread on WI day, but that's because I've stopped pretty much overall. Whatever I've fancied for lunch etc I eat - I weigh in at 5 so don't have til til afterwards, but I could *not* manage all day with nowt, I'd go mad!

My weigh in is at 9.30am, i always try and have the same breakfast/drink so that i can't blame the food if i don't lose a lot lol
I usually have a yogurt and 2 alpen light bars, or sometimes just 2 alpen light bars if im not that hungry, and one hot drink xxx

That's just silly starving yourself until 7pm!!! When you first got weighed had you starved yourself all day......probably not so you shouldn't be doing it now! It's not a true reflection of your weight loss if you're not doing it properly........so what you're saying is you have your meal from the night before and you don't have anything else until after weigh in the following evening?? If I'm correct you're going 24hrs without food??? Why??? :confused:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That is pretty much what im saying its a habbit i got into years ago and one i have been trying to stop the last few weeks... I went back to slimming world after a break for a few months , the week before last . im currently pregnant and want to eat healthy for the baby ..was really dissipointed last week with a gain at weigh in and thismorning found myself not wanting to eat today but baby comes first i have had slimming world quiche and a salad but it still worrys me eating on weigh day .. I know its silly not eating hence why im trying to make myself eat on weigh day

I don't eat before weigh in and I don't go 24 hours without food and I'm certainly not starving myself! I have my breakfast as usual and my lunch, I just won't eat between 3 and 7. I don't think 4 hours is starving myself, yes I did this on my first weigh in as well.

I don't usually eat before weigh in but my weigh in is 9.30am.

There is a cafe on site of my meeting so I have a diet coke and 2 slices of wholemeal toast after weigh-in while waiting for body image.

I just wrote something the same on the Lunch thread, i always have my Breakfast/Lunch and leave my dinner till after weigh-in its been the same since i joined 5 weeks ago, that will always give me a true reflection of my past week. No matter of starving yourself for the day is going to make the scales drop any more!! :rolleyes:

mine is 9.30am so I bring my hi fi bar and eat it there but thats coz i always have brekkie after 9.30 so no point trying to force it down on weigh n day :)

My WI is 9am on a Saturday morning and I always have my breakfast when I get home and I take banana to have once I've hopped on the scales

I don't eat before weigh in and I don't go 24 hours without food and I'm certainly not starving myself! I have my breakfast as usual and my lunch, I just won't eat between 3 and 7. I don't think 4 hours is starving myself, yes I did this on my first weigh in as well.

Who is this reply aimed at? me? :confused:

Nothing but I get weighed at 9.30am so not so bad But I always have a treat. Weighted today so treat was 2 rounds of toast made with white bread and butter for breakie Missed dinner cause nodded off on sofa, and fish finger butty for tea yum yum

I do that too, I have Paul Rankins Cinnamon & Raisin loaf :drool:

Back