what do you eat with your meat on a red day

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by RUTHYJ357, 10 January 2008 Social URL.

1. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    Hello, just wondering what everyone eats with the meat on a red day, Im finding salads/veg boring everyday and need some inspiration
    Ruthy:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wobbly71

Wobbly71 Silver Member

only started yesterday but last night i had griddled steak with steamed brocolli, casuli, carrots and sprouts and made a gravy with granules and mushroom and onion, (used syns for gravy)

tonight i am having chicken fillets in a home made tiomato and veg sauce again with steamed brocolli etc.

If you have a HE b choice left why not have a jacket potato or some new potato's or depending on the meat why not have beans as a HE B.

Hope that helps a bit.

4. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    hi

Im on a green today im just trying to think what i can eat tomorrow, im planning in advance. God why didnt i think of gravy ! out of my syns doh!!

5. PaddingtonBear

PaddingtonBear Member

Loads of stir-fry veg. Beansprouts, onions, mushrooms and peppers. I use some rice as a HEX if I really want.

6. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I love roasted garlic and onions and peppers mmm :D

7. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

I sometimes have omelet with my meat or a Jacket potato from Healthy extras...:)

8. Torquay Blonde

Torquay Blonde Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    If im having steak i always have it with loads of roasted veg, courgettes, mushrooms, peppers, onions etc, spayed with fry light and spinkled with lots of herbs i have a bit of ketchup with it (2 syns), if im having a roast i do the usual veg (carrots, cauliflower, brocolli etc) and some gravy (2 syns), always have my hex b woth of spuds on the side :D

When you get the hang of it, its v easy!!:D:D

9. Snail

Snail Full Member

When i was doing SW i used to have onions and peppers friend in frylite and roasted butternut squash with my meat, mmmm roasted butternut squash (lovely with a sprinkle of salt, pepper and cinnamon). Yum yum yum, lovely with grilled steak!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.