• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ€βšΎβš½ Emojis and more.. Read more

What do you eat

Lana

S: 14st2lb C: 12st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 1st4lb(9.09%)
On a typical day?

I'm considering starting ww again at home on my own as I can't get a babysitter to go to class and I can't afford to pay for an online subscription.

I havent done ww for years so forgotten what its all about. I've tried sw and LL/CD and neither are for me despite losing quite a bit on LL/CD but regaining after stopping.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st7lb C: 14st7lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hi there i started on tues and here is what i have eatin

Well first day back on plan and going well so far, this is my food diary for today, please feel free to comment, i cud do with the help

Breakfast – 30g cheerios with 125ml semi skimmed milk & banana– 4.5

Snack – harvest chewee bar – 1.5

Lunch – light choices mince & potatoes & ww dessert yoghurt – 4

Dinner – medium jacket potato with 30g cheddar, 2 vegetable fingers, mixed side salad & 50g reduced fat coleslaw – 8.5

Snack -1 slice toast with low low cheese triangle with ham – 2.5

(1/4 pint semi skimmed milk used for coffee throughout the day – 1)

(2 litres of water)

Total – 22/22

Breakfast – 30g cheerios with 125ml semi skimmed milk, ww dessert yoghurt – 4

Snack – banana – 1.5

Lunch – light choices prawn cocktail with mixed side salad, pack of 6 melba toast light choices & packet of onion ring crisps – 6.5

Dinner – 2 low fat sausages, 2 waffles & an egg – 7

Snack – harvest chewee bar – 1.5

(1/4 pint semi skimmed milk – 1)

Total – 22/22

Breakfast – 1 slice toast with 3 tbsp beans, mushrooms & cherry tomatoes – 2.5 points

Snack – 150g strawberries – 0.5 points

Lunch – light choices prawn cocktail with mixed side salad, 2 slices wheaten and packet onion ring crisps – 8.5 points

Dinner – ww chicken & mushroom pie with medium potato cut into chips & roasted in ovenwith spices & mixed side salad – 8.5 points

Snack – harvest chewee bar – 1.5 points

(1/4 semi skimmed milk used for coffee throughout the day – 1 )

Total – 22.5
Saved – (1/2 point over, cut back durin week :) )

S: 17st3lb C: 14st4lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 30.4 Loss: 2st13lb(17.01%)
Well I am allowed 24 pts and here's what I've eaten so far today;

Brekkie
Cereal & Milk 2.5pts

Snacks
Plum 0.5pts

Lunch
Roll with Egg Mayo 5

Snacks
Plums x 2 = 1pt
Nectarine = 0.5pts

Dinner
Chicken Curry with Rice (home-made) 6.5

So I think that after my dinner I will have 8 points left to play around with. You do have to make sure that you do eat all your points.

Fulltum

Silver Member
S: 17st12lb C: 15st12lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 36.9 Loss: 2st0lb(11.2%)
Hi if you look in the food diary section you can see what people are having on a daily basis :D
I do it on my own from home too as I cant get to classes due to childcare, I got the books off ebay for a tenner and combined with this site it is so easy to follow x
I have done cd and like you say the losses are great (lost 7st in 6 months back in 2008) but it goes back on very easily which is why I got a big chunk off with cd this time and have now swapped to WW to learn good eating habits while I lose the rest.
I have tried SW but found that the portions were not resticted enough and I didnt lose very well at all :cry:

Good Luck with it and hope to see you around the boards x

20 points (started on 24)

b porridge made with semiskimmed milk

l mini pitta bread
chicken sliced breast
large salad
lf salad cream

nectarine
plum
apple

wholemeal pasta
salmon fillet
free veg

4 cups of green tea sugarfree squash water

xx xx

S: 12st5.5lb C: 10st10.0lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 1st9.5lb(13.54%)
I'm doing WW at home too, I went to meetings 10 years ago and still remember all the points (saddo I know he he!!) I find the WW magazine is really good for menu ideas too, good luck!! xx