Breastfeeding What do you guys spend your HEXs on?

Honeyoc

Is a crunchy mama!
Some days I feel like I could do with about 20 HEXs, other days I struggle to fit then all in! I've kind of structured them in a way that works for me and wondered how you guys use yours. Just bring nosy really lol.

I know SW says to spend most of our HEXs on dairy but I have 2As and 4Bs on extra easy, there's only so much milk and cheese I can take! Plus I take the pregnacare breastfeeding vitamins and have a pot of 2% Greek yogurt everyday which covers my calcium needs.

Anyway, I usually have 2 B choices and an A choice for breakfast, like a double serving of porridge or toast or cereal with semi skimmed milk/cheese and fruit.

For lunch I stick to free and super free

I always have a snack between lunch and dinner as we have late(ish) dinners at home. for this I use a B choice and something free like toast and cottage cheese or crispbreads and homemade hummus or if I feel like an A choice I'll have cheese & grapes etc

Then for dinner I'll use 1 tbsp olive oil as another B and after dinner I'll have an options hot choc with 250ml semi skimmed milk. So creamy and chocolatey yum!

Back