What do you have when?

sjn1982

I work at a school and have a fairly late lunch break so not sure I can go from 7am (1st shake) to 1.30pm (2nd shake) with just a snack bar inbetween. Do you think it'd be ok to have a snack bar when I get up, a shake at break time (11.20) and then the second shake at lunch time?

I often don't feel that hungry first thing so I'm not sure if i'd be better off doing it as above to stop the tummy rumbling.

Do you all stick to the shake, snack, shake, snack, dinner, snack routine?

I think that will be okay to do it like that, even having 2 pieces of fruit if you don't fancy sf snacks. I'm also sure there was someone on here that couldn't stick with the shake, snack, shake, snack due to working shifts so i'm sure it will have little effect doing it how you mentioned.

Hey Sjn,

I am one of those who can't follow this diet as strictly as others. There was no way I could make it from a 6:45 am shake to 12 or 12:30 shake with only one snack inbetween.

I would find that I was hungry at about 9am... but didn't usually take my snack unitl 10:30 trying to stretch it to lunch. It wasn't working.. I was really hungry all the time. So what I do is I eat a meal bar at 6:45, I have a piece of string cheese at 9:00 is.. I eat 2 rice cakes at 10:30 and it lasts until lunch.

My two snacks combined are about 130 cals... which is a little more than a snack bar. I used to have two snacks in the afternoon too, but I've cut down on that as I haven't been as hungry as I used to be.

It's important that I don't get overly hungry during the day. I feel ill.. grumpy.. and basically like poo.. and most importantly, if I have felt hungry all day.. I will binge at night.. It's a garantee.

Go with what feels good to you and your body. :)

LR

Hi,

I do the shake snack shake snack but the snacks i have either a small glass of smoothie or a small fruit salad and that keeps me going. I dont like the snacks i find them too boring.

Do whats best for you :D

Back