What do you lose best on?

Shelliewoo83

Silver Member
Red, green or extra easy?? Just interested to see if everyone's weight losses are different on each plan. I think I'm best suited to the Red days

I only do green as I'm veggie, but I can tell you it definitely works for me, averaging at 2lb loss per week :) other people swear by Red days, other extra easy...

I swear by having a hangover the day of WI. Other than that, I'm still finding out. My best losses so far have been on EE.

I do a mix of red and green really depends what I fancy for my main meal. Average almost 4lb a week loss so far ;-)

I do mostly red and green. I have slower losses if I do too many EE days but that's because I tend to overeat on EE so red and green are best for me :)

Ok my wi day is wednesday, so I tend to do an ee on thurs, green on friday and red on the other days - it seems to be working at the moment - I have worked it out and I am averaging 2.96lbs per week...:D

I swap them about but find red and green work faster, red in particular. EE is just so much handier for everyday life though.

Snap SIO or at least that's what I think...I've been thinking of trying an all red week next time I see new potatoes here. I find red lunches tricky though...

Everyone is different, but i would recommend chosing which plan fits best around your life instead of which one gives best losses. The other good thing is you dont have to choose one and do it forever, you can chop and change a day at a time. Good luck xx

Everyone is different, but i would recommend chosing which plan fits best around your life instead of which one gives best losses. The other good thing is you dont have to choose one and do it forever, you can chop and change a day at a time. Good luck xx

You are right Funky Munky! choose the plan that fits your life well. Sometimes, our plan only gives us temporary results, we need a long term one. I can say that the program that I'm in right now, really gives me losses that I always dreamed of, but of course, i know this is just for now. I changed my eating style.

I tried Ee again after re-starting from being pregnant and found that my losses were poor. I find red with occasional green or Ee day thrown in sees my losses greater. Today is my Ee day and I'm really looking forward to it!

Being veggie I started on Green but now EE works much better for me, my losses are becoming more consistent (thats always been a struggle for me) & I have to admit I feel 10 x better knowing how much more veg I'm filling up on. x

I also agree with Funky_Munky. Having done SW before, I know I lose weight fastest using Red days - but I spend most of my time miserable and hungry, as I'm not much of a meat eater (in fact, a well told story in my family is the day I burst into tears because I was that miserable! :D ).

EE fits into my life so much better, and I am really enjoying the food I get to eat. I'm still losing up to 3.5lbs a week, so I am really pleased! xx

Back