what do you miss the most?

Crispy duck and pancakes from the chinese. At 9 points per tiny pancake can never eat that again esp as there were 6 per portion!! 54 points! And that was only the starter!x

Crispy duck and pancakes from the chinese. At 9 points per tiny pancake can never eat that again esp as there were 6 per portion!! 54 points! And that was only the starter!x

In iceland they do a pack of 8 crispy duck pancakes with hoisin and it is 8 points for all of it, 1 each. there isnt any crispy skin but you get the taste, i have on in the freezer and might have it 2mo its one of my fav things and i would miss it SOOOO much if i couldnt have it at all.

I have a Chinese Takeaway every week - well within my points :)

I have a chinese or doner kebab every week as well and still keep within my points , thats what keeps me sticking to and loving WW is that you can have most things , although i do tend to stay away from indian take aways as they are mega points especially when i could demolish almost a full nan bread myself:D , so i just refuse to buy indian take out but morrisons own brand tikka masala is quite nice and i think around 9 points.

i have to admit i prefer the supermarket bought currys rather than the takeaway ones anyway unless im getting a takaway in london and its proper tasting indian food.

In iceland they do a pack of 8 crispy duck pancakes with hoisin and it is 8 points for all of it, 1 each. there isnt any crispy skin but you get the taste, i have on in the freezer and might have it 2mo its one of my fav things and i would miss it SOOOO much if i couldnt have it at all.

Ah thanks very much katie! I will try those. Think I have had them before but assumed they would be much higher than 8 points! We dont have an iceland locally but I shall pick some up next time I pass one. :)xx
I too still get a chinese takeaway every week on a saturday! Dont think I could manage without it! Ha ha. Not expensive though. About 25 pounds for the two of us and thats soups, diet cokes and delivery included. Suppose it depends what you see as expensive! But going out 2 rounds of drinks come to that so we think we are being economical with our wine, dvd and takeaway saturdays! :) xx

Ah thanks very much katie! I will try those. Think I have had them before but assumed they would be much higher than 8 points!

I have mine with 2 points of ww chips and a whole cucumber. my god it is worth the 10 points!

i think like some other people said i dont really miss anything coz i have what i want within reason and within points of course but i do miss nights out with many a pint of cider and blackcurrant and then a kebab or pizza on the way home haha.

southwest, they know they can charge alot because its the only one that walkable to, the others you would have to drive to.

Can you not get it delivered from another one?? That must still be cheaper... thats a shocking price to pay

nope the actual town is too far away from others to deliver and the ones that do deliver to my area add on delivery charge so it costs the same :(. oh well glad im not a fan of chinese.... love thai and indian though but luckily i prefer the crappy supermarket versions than the takeaway ones so im quids in :)

Thats rediculous!!! I can't believe people pay that!!! I don't eat chinese, but my hubby occassionally gets one for him and the 2 kids, he gets one meal between them all as the portions are huge, and it costs around £8!!! Bargain compared to yours!!! As you say, its lucky you don't like it anyway!!

Well my mother in law asked me this question a while back, and I genuinely couldn't think of anything. I really do eat a good variety, and ww is fab because you don't have to cut anything out as we know. And to be honest, I have never minded saying no to dessert, etc, because I love losing weight!

HOWEVER, recently I have found myself slipping back the odd time into my pre-ww habits, I think due to some problems I have been having in work. When I have went totally off plan lately, I find myself going for NORMAL bread (I usually stick to nimble), spread (I use no butter or spread now, ever) and cheese melted (I very rarely eat cheese now), so I guess thats my ultimate comfort food! But I have never actually felt deprived not having it.

WW is fab, I have dabbled with sw lately, and without a doubt I found it wayyyyyyy more restrictive, tho it was nice not having to track. But I now think trackings a small price to pay for getting to eat whatever I want!!!

Last sentance^^^^^ =My feelings exactly!

I dont miss anything in particular. Sometimes i do miss just being about to eat whateva i want and not have to feel guilty about it but thats just the greedy me talking. Really what i mean is i miss stuffing my face without fear consequence...hahaha But really i would rather achieve the weight loss i want than just eat crap all the time. As long as i can have those indulgences now and again i dont feel deprived

Back