what do you think cd is teaching you?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by tinkerbellsmum, 22 April 2011 Social URL.

1. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    i've notice while on cd in a week i'm learning a few things like.

• not to pick at the kids food
    • not to reward my self with food
    • i'm in control
    • i have more willpower then what i thought
    • food is just a fuel
    anyone else feel they have learnt anything from cd

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. boardwitless

boardwitless Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    It retrained my tastebuds so I have far less tolerance for sweet foods now and I taste the real flavours in vegetables. It also put a value on 'my' weight (before CD I had a weight range of about 3 stone somewhere between 13 and 16 stones catered for by elastic-waisted trousers), now I have a top-end weight that I don't like to go over and I learned that my daily calorie limit is around 1800 (I could easily eat loads more but don't want to ditch the size 12 jeans) :)

4. ncassidy80

ncassidy80 Full Member

Ooh - good question :) I'm learning other ways of dealing with emotions that doesn't involve turning to food - when I crack that then that's a huge battle won for me as I nine eat when anything goes wrong (or I used to!!!)

5. Emma1904

Emma1904 Working on it

Start Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Learning different ways of eating and preparing food... This I am doing through my long suffering OH and son, I can't experiment and ray so they do and since starting Cambridge they eat so much better. I feel as though I am now in more control of my portion sizes and the food I choose to feed my family. X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.