what do you want to be able to do....

I want to have sex standing up ;) sorry probably tmi but its one of my wants :eek:
Oh so many things but I am getting there...slowly but surely!

:8855: haha emsie, that made me chuckle - but youre not alone there - I know exactly what you mean!!!! hahah xxx

Im with ya Emsie - My hubby always says lets have a bath together - well not likely mate I can put 2 inches of water in and then when I get in it looks like the water is going to spill out!

Im with ya Emsie - My hubby always says lets have a bath together - well not likely mate I can put 2 inches of water in and then when I get in it looks like the water is going to spill out!

My OH keeps saying this but on another note I save a fortune on gas bills for heating the bath water

I want to see my little boy grow up!
I want to to an active mummy, the mummy that climbs tree's and rides bikes and build camps in the wood.
I want to fit in clothes in Primark and in the 'normal' sections.
I want to feel beautiful.

One day Emsie we'll be lying back in the bath with a wanton look on our faces looking like Darryl Hannah in splash :)

Well yeah but she was the only slim watery bird I could think of!

I want - When my husband says I look gorgeous - to actually think he is right and not just saying it to make me feel better

hun that made me have a tear in my eye hun the fact that your husband thinks you are gorgeous and you can't see what he sees. I hope hun that you can see yourself though his eyes one day hun.
good luck on your jounrey.

I want to be a size 10
I want to walk into a shop and buy what I like not just what looks ok
I don't want to be the fattest at family get togthers anymore
I want to look dam good lol
I want to be a slimming world consultant and I feel I need to be at target for that (just me)

I'd love to become a slimming world consultant too, but have a long long way to go until I could stand up there and feel comfortable nevermind be a good example of the plan! It's something for the future but one of my goals.

I want to be able to wear "that little black drees" and feel fantastic in it. I would like to be more active with my daughter and go camping again. And i will!!

I want to wear the raspberry coloured dress that i bought for my sil's wedding, and i want to fit into and look spectacular.

xx

Back