What do you weigh and whats your clothes size? Sorry if too personal

5ft 1, weight 8st 10lbs and size 10 top, 8 bottom - wish I could say it was the boobs but sadly just broad shouldered!

xx

Great thred
I;m 5 foot 2.5 (that .5 is important damnit! lol)
and I'm currently weighing in at 12st8.5lbs and an easy 14 on top and an easy 16 on bottom or a 'hmm let's see' 14 on bottom but i have a pair of primark size 16 skinny jeans that can do up but just don't really fit.
sorry for mistakes i am adriunk.

starrted at 14st10.5lbs and a 20 on nbottom and a 16/18 on top

im 6ft2, 23 st 12lb size 22/24

I'm 5'7 and weigh 11stone 1.5lbs, I'm starting to fit into some size 12's (on top) but I'm still a 14 on bottom as most of my weight is on my belly... I'd like to lose at least another half a stone so that I'm a size 12 all over.

I started off at 12stone 2lbs and was a 14 on top and 14/16 on bottom... it was when I started to buy size 16 clothes that I got really down and realised I had to do something about it!

i am suprised, i have lost very close to a stone now and still not lost a dress size!!

Hi Charisma,

in the last month or so iv lost just over a stone and i havnt gone down a dress size either. even tho you havent gone down a size i bet ur clothes fit better and your shape has changed slightly?

Stick with it, your clothes size will change soon, thats wat i keep telling myself anyway!!

:)

Hi

Im 5'5", when I started I was 14 st 4 and a size 16-18, now weigh 10st and in 10-12 depending on where I shop, and the style!!!

Carol x

Hi Charisma,

in the last month or so iv lost just over a stone and i havnt gone down a dress size either. even tho you havent gone down a size i bet ur clothes fit better and your shape has changed slightly?

Stick with it, your clothes size will change soon, thats wat i keep telling myself anyway!!

:)
yeh i have lost afew inches, and i have only just started to slightly fit into my smaller clothes again! but its allgoin in the right direction :D

i'm 5'9 and i weigh 13st 4.5lbs and i'm a fourteen on the bottom but all my weight goes on the top so i'm a 14/16 ideally i'd like to be a small twelve. my shoulders are massive though lol

I am very short at 5 foot. I am 15 4 and a size 20.

Edited to add "Porgeous, I want your figure and your pic is my motivation" thank you :)

I was 15 stone 3 when i started and was a 16-18
Now i'm 14 stone 2 and my 16's are only starting to feel slightly loose.

I think i'm going to have to lose at least another stone before i can gte into a smaller size. xx

i was 12/14 at 10.12 and now 9.10 and more of a big 10 so ive lost 16lbs and only 1 dress size

I'm 11.6, 5ft 6ins and if it werent for my saggy belly :( I'd be an easy 12 on the bottom and a 12-14 on top (due to boobs and shoulders, otherwise I'd be a 12). But depending on where I shop I can fit in size 10-12 tops and size 12 bottoms. So just goes to show, you can never REALLY tell what size you are!

xx

i'm 5'5 and 14.2 and a size 16 bottom and 18 top

I'm 5ft 3, last time i looked i was 11 stone (possibly more now, off plan big style).

I'm in a size 14 bottom (got tight recently though) size 16 top (36FF boobs)! :eek:

i have now become a weird shape, 5ft 2, 11st 8 and now take size 10 in trousers and 16 top, asked at the gym today about changing my workout to burn more off my upper half.

5'2, 12'8lb and a 16-18 :eek::eek:

pre-baby i was 9'8lb and a 12 (and always considered myself massive) but oh to be a 12 again :cry:

Back