What does it taste like?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by ZoBo, 24 August 2008 Social URL.

1. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm thinking of doing Lipotrim, but just wondered what the shakes taste like....
    Does anyone know if they're like LL shakes....?
    My mum is on LL so have tasted hers & they're ok. Well... Some of them. lol

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  4. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    When you 1st taste the shakes to be honest their not very nice but after a few days you get used to them and you do end up liking them

5. juicylucy

juicylucy Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i wasn't too keen on the shakes at first but now i love them i add a sweetner and always put 500ml of water in them it fills me up then

6. Snowie

Snowie Full Member

Diet:
    LipoTrim
    I thought I would never get to like the shakes but now I enjoy them. For me it took a couple of days and as your taste buds change you actually start to look forward to them.
    Personally I wouldn't recommend the flap jacks - I really hated them but some people love them.
    I get 10 strawberry and 11 chocolate each week - I alternate them but thats just what suits me.
    As far as I know LT is a lot cheaper than LL so thats good and this is the best forum going for support I am very happy being on LT.

Good luck hun with whatever you decide to do you wont regret it xxx

7. judyb

judyb Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.34%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    My chemist let me buy just 3 days worth so that i could try them without spending to much money

8. madhousemum

madhousemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    let us know how you get on with them there is so many different ways to have them you might find a way you like. xxx

9. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    i love the choc one blended with ice its yum strawberry is nice to

10. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    u get used to the choco and strawberry, they become quite tasty.. like icecream (when u crush ice with them).. the vanilla is ok too.. the soup is awful! and i would never recomend the flapjacks1 i love flap jacks and before i tried those ones some people had compared them to cardboard... they r worse than cardboard.. i'd much prefer cardboard. xxx

11. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    The shakes do taste strange at first coz you aren't used to all the vitamins and minerals but your taste buds will change.

The strawberry is lovely, like a MacD's, vanilla is yummy made with some coffee added as a latte and chocolate is nice too. I didn't like the soup in my first week and haven't had the courage to try it again, maybe when it gets colder and I need something warm. I like the peanut flapjacks but they aren't to many peoples taste, I just like being able to chew.

Good luck.

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.