• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What does it taste like?

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
When you 1st taste the shakes to be honest their not very nice but after a few days you get used to them and you do end up liking them

i wasn't too keen on the shakes at first but now i love them i add a sweetner and always put 500ml of water in them it fills me up then

I thought I would never get to like the shakes but now I enjoy them. For me it took a couple of days and as your taste buds change you actually start to look forward to them.
Personally I wouldn't recommend the flap jacks - I really hated them but some people love them.
I get 10 strawberry and 11 chocolate each week - I alternate them but thats just what suits me.
As far as I know LT is a lot cheaper than LL so thats good and this is the best forum going for support I am very happy being on LT.

Good luck hun with whatever you decide to do you wont regret it xxx

let us know how you get on with them there is so many different ways to have them you might find a way you like. xxx

i love the choc one blended with ice its yum strawberry is nice to

u get used to the choco and strawberry, they become quite tasty.. like icecream (when u crush ice with them).. the vanilla is ok too.. the soup is awful! and i would never recomend the flapjacks1 i love flap jacks and before i tried those ones some people had compared them to cardboard... they r worse than cardboard.. i'd much prefer cardboard. xxx

The shakes do taste strange at first coz you aren't used to all the vitamins and minerals but your taste buds will change.

The strawberry is lovely, like a MacD's, vanilla is yummy made with some coffee added as a latte and chocolate is nice too. I didn't like the soup in my first week and haven't had the courage to try it again, maybe when it gets colder and I need something warm. I like the peanut flapjacks but they aren't to many peoples taste, I just like being able to chew.

Good luck.

x