What does your other half think

YES my OH is supportive in me doing it and even suggested me becoming a CDC. Although he does eat a load of crap in front of me all the time! But he is slim and has a physical job, it will catch up with him at one point in his life :) .

GOOD LUCK for your journey whether u have a supportive OH or not! x

Thanks Nikki

Like many of you my hubby is extremely supportive ....:)

but he is very ignorant about issues to do with weight, if i loose 6 pounds he will say'but is that good?'

My DH is just the same, he has always been slim!

When i first started a VLCD he wasn't too happy, more for the reason he didn't understand that you CAN lose weight HEATHLY without not eating conventional food :confused:. When i fully explained it to him & he was assured that my doctor was happy for me to go on the diet, then he couldn't have been more supportive if he tried :king: . The first 3 weeks he cooked ALL the meals for the family, he wouldn't eat infront of me he also encouraged my kids not too.

My Son & Daughter have also been very supportive in fact one day some weeks ago my son said to me....."Mum, you look funny slim, we've always known you fat!"...(well something on those lines) I took it as a compliment as my son is always winding me up and with the wierd sense of humour he has, that was a compliment (i'm sure of it...lol)

Infact my son started CD last week, it's his first weigh in tonight, i wish him luck :)

xxxx

Think some men are scared when there partner goes on a diet to lose a lot of weight. in the past after losing 3 stone with ww my then boyfriend was convinced i would find someone else, i think in a strange way it brings out their own insecurities, because as you lose weight your gaining more confidence and although your not changing who you are i think men can sometimes see it as this and get scared your gonna leave them behind once you get to goal

Think some men are scared when there partner goes on a diet to lose a lot of weight. in the past after losing 3 stone with ww my then boyfriend was convinced i would find someone else, i think in a strange way it brings out their own insecurities, because as you lose weight your gaining more confidence and although your not changing who you are i think men can sometimes see it as this and get scared your gonna leave them behind once you get to goal

My OH is a bt like that, has been getting jealous of men I have worked with for absolutely ages - whats that all about???
Still he can be supportive when he wants to be. Sometimes he stops me from eating things and other times he pours me a glass of wine without asking me first.

Back