What Dress Size

Jacey

Well Im not feeling too well at the moment and am trying to take my mind off things.

Ive a wedding to go to in October and am hoping to have lost a fair bit of weight by then. Im trying to distract myself by looking at clothes and am trying to guess how much weight I may be able to loose between now and then and what dress size I may be.

Im 5"5 and starting weight was 15st 4lbs - currently I wear a size 16/18 bottoms and a size 20 top.
Im on Day 2 of SS.

Any guesses - fun only of course x

right, that's 5 months so you could easily anticipate 5 stone. that would be a very fair goal and believe me you could do a lot more.

as for dress sizes, that's really tricky to anticipate. I have lost just over 5 stone and have gone from size 30 (tight) to size 18/20 jeans and size 18 tops.

so I guess you could buy yourself a gorgeous size 12 outfit, if not size 10!!

how does that sound?

October Is Forever Away. You Will Be Victoria Beckham By Then.maybe Not , A Nice Size 10 .i Think . Im 5 5 And 14 12 ,am Hoping To Be A Twelve For August ,so You Will Have No Problems . Good Luck

A size 10 or 12 sounds fabulous that would be such an achievement. A Victoria Beckham I very much doubt but never say never lol

Jazz - A size 20 - 16 in just 3.5 weeks - IS JUST FAB !!

Would love to buy a dress for the wedding which i ve seen for motivational reasons but just havent a clue as to what size 2 get - just hope it doesnt sell out!

Hi Jacey, i would say a size 10? ;) Wouldnt that be fab!
Ive gone from a 26ish to a 20ish in 1 month and i feel flipping fantastic!:character00100:

Trina that is sooooooooo good, bet your really pleased - lovely when you see results like yours - really inspiring well done x

Trina that is sooooooooo good, bet your really pleased - lovely when you see results like yours - really inspiring well done x

Thanks Jacey, must admit i didnt think id see the results sooo quickly....Lots of my friends at the school gate are noticing already :D . Only problem is i cant afford to keep replacing the clothes..lol

Such a nice feeling isnt it { well assuming it is } - sell your larger clothes on ebay and buy a few cheapish tops etc as you go down a size.

Back