What else can i do?

lucylupin

Im a target member and have been doing well up till now, i turned 40 at xmas and since then my weight is up and down, it is only by 2/3 lb but i dont want it to continue, i do a mix of all the plans, have between 7-10 syns a day, drink plenty of water and eat loads of super free food,
This week i did sucsess express and gained 0.5lb, im 1.5 lb over target and would love to be under target again, i can say hand on heart i stick 100% to plan and dont cheat at all

I think it's very difficult to stay in range. 6lbs leeway sounds like alot but it isn't. I weighed in today and am right at the bottom of my target range so she said mind you don't lose any more or else you'll have to pay again. I weighed in three weeks ago and was a pound over goal but still 2lbs within target range. I haven't really lost weight-it's just a natural fluctuation. I know this because I weigh every day ! I feel in control by doing that lol.
I'd worry if I went to the top of my range and stayed there for a week as that would be a gain I think.
Good luck xx

Thanks, guess i just keep plodding on then

Back