What exercise do you do?

Shamrock

Wanna be....sexy!
I have started doing 20mins on the exercise bike,I hope to increase it,I could walk plenty but would need a catheter! What do you do?:D

I walk on a treadmill (for the moment!) But i do it at the optimun fat burning zone rate. Which is 65% of your max heart rate - apparently the boffins say this is the heart rate at which your bodies burn the most fat! (The armed forces use these guidelines!) They also say you need to keep your heart beating at that rate for 45mins - brisk walking pace. If anybody wants anymore info or want to knowthere max HR then feel free to PM me

i have a strider in my garden that I go on most nights, i normally do 600 - 1000 strides on it. I do sit ups, yoga - and as I'm fortunate enough to have a gym at work i go in there and go on the treadmill.

p.s. I don't do this EVERY day lol. I usually do at least one thing and more when I'm feeling energetic.

I go swimming 3 times a week. I've also got an exercise bike which i go on some nights while the soaps are on. We've got a gym at work so will probably go once a week when the summer hols are over (trouble is I just get bored in the gym) x

I do a 5 mile loop on my bike every night, walk my dogs in the morning for 45mins - an hour and sit ups and general toning exercises. Also i go on my wii fit most nights as it keeps the boredom at bay!

I ran to the toilet about 35 times yesterday. Does that count? :D

Mmmmmm, how much exercise do I do? Not enough!!!!!!

I tend to do more when the children are at school. Usually an exercise tape and lots of walking but with the gruesome weather this summer I haven't done as much as I'd like. Some days, like today, I do lots of walking, others I go on wii sports with the children, some I don't do much at all! I had planned lots of bike rides with the children!!!!

x

Hi
I do 45 mins on the wii fit each morning and take the dog on along walk on an evening

Does it aid the weight loss, in terms of ketosis, to do exercise?

I really dont know,I kinda hope it'll help any loose skin x

Hmmm I have been threatening to get on my exercise bike, but I keep putting it off as it hurts my bum lol

Hurts mine too,I have a towel on it until I can get something better,its killing!

I walk 30-mins each day, and go the the gym 3-4 times a week (25 mins treadmill jogging, 15 mins exercise bike, 10 mins rowing, 10 mins swimming, 10 mins sauna, as long as feasibly possible in the spa!)

I walk 30-mins each day, and go the the gym 3-4 times a week (25 mins treadmill jogging, 15 mins exercise bike, 10 mins rowing, 10 mins swimming, 10 mins sauna, as long as feasibly possible in the spa!)

I dont suppose you spending all that time in the gym has anything to do with all those trim female botties jiggling up and down?:D:D

I dont suppose you spending all that time in the gym has anything to do with all those trim female botties jiggling up and down?:D:D
Couldnt possibly comment! The Sauna is the best bit!!

Hmmm I have been threatening to get on my exercise bike, but I keep putting it off as it hurts my bum lol

Hurts mine too,I have a towel on it until I can get something better,its killing!

Same thing here but -hurt a lot when I first started spinning classes last week and using my bicycle but it has eased off now. You could get a gel saddle -saw them yesterday in Tesco for £10. I use one on my bike and it helps.

I go to exercise classes: spinning, totally tone, zumba and salsa. Loving them all!

Back