what food do you hate

Liver & Kidney must be the two worse tasting foods on the planet :(

Last edited:
I hate, mussels, oysters, liver, olives and celery... otherwise I like most things.

I used to hate brussel sprouts but now I LOVE them! :)

I hate aubergines. I like most fish but can't stand oysters or anchovies. And yes, liver and kidney make me want to throw up.

I hate raw tomatoes. I can eat cooked ones and sauce and stuff but even the smell of a raw tomato makes me feel sick. Back when I did science at school I managed to do all the horrible, gorey dissections, but the very first one where we dissected tomatoes I had to leave the room because I couldn't stand the smell, lol!

I also hate celery with a burning passion. bleecchh.

Lots of things but the worst include porridge, mash, leeks, liver and kidneys etc, anything with cinnamon in, nuts or anything with nuts in it. I could go on for ages I'm so fussy lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

mrtc said:
Not food but i found out last night that i cant stand real ale, it was awful

I think it's disgusting stuff. Yuck!!

porridge, custard - anything that smells milky.
avocado - just the thought of it makes me feel unwell.
courgette - it's bitter! we've been evolutionarily programmed to regect bitter tastes. why would we eat courgette?
polenta, bread sauce, semolina - anything pappy.
tea and coffee - the smell turns my stomach. fresh coffee smells have made me throw up before, and if there's anything less attractive than the smell of tea on someone's breath i really don't want to imagine it.

oh, and chillies make my lips and tongue puff up, so i can't eat them... got nothing against the flavour, though.

I hate raw tomatoes, most fish that isn't cod or haddock, seafood, offal of all kinds, celery, mushrooms, most fruit except grapes, apples and bananas, and swede.

It's probably quicker to say what I DO like! lol

But from the top of my head I don't like;

- fishy fish like kippers, salmon, prawns
- tomatoes, peppers, cucumber, celery
- cheesy pasta
- liver, kidney
- lamb, pork
- black pudding, egg yolks

My list could go on and on....! lol

Im sitting here trying to think of something i hate...........

Nope, no good cant think of anything. I suppose i would refuse to eat cat food, but thats about it. Even dog biscuits can taste good lol

Ohhh i just thought of something!! Sweeteners, any kind of artificial sweetener, even the new stevia thats just been released in the uk. Yuck yuck yuck

Deffo liver, my mum used to make a rank onion gravy that went with it when I was wee! I also cannot stand mango, its all furry on the tongue :jelous:

Love back and white pudding though, lovely done on the george forman!

13weeks said:
Im sitting here trying to think of something i hate...........

Nope, no good cant think of anything. I suppose i would refuse to eat cat food, but thats about it. Even dog biscuits can taste good lol

I used to eat dog biscuits when I was a kid :) and the milk powder for feeding the calves!

I use to eat mackerel because of how healthy it is, however it is horrible and I will not touch the stuff again. It put me off fish altogether for a while, but I really like tuna and anchovies.

Black pudding.

Back