What foods/recipes do you fall bk on mostly?

sunnyrae

Silver Member
Hi Ladies i'm trying SW again not done it for a while. Im lookin for some ideas. What do you all tend to eat a lot of? Or which sw recipe do you have often? I'm sure i remember ppl raving oer a syn free mackeral pate which i need to find.

We always stock smash..can make so many different meals from it! Diet coke chicken..we always have diet coke. Frittata and beans. Sausage casserole etc. Curry is quick too x

Spaghetti and homemade meatballs
Spaghetti bolognese
Roast dinners
SW chips with homemade pizzas or chicken
Curry
Casserole
Homemade soups
SW quiche
Savoury rice salad
Jacket potatoes
SW lasagne

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ive only recently started but on a green day my fav is savory rice bake and spicy sauce with salad and on a red day i cook chicken in the oven then top it with passata and mushrooms onions and cheese and convince myself its a pizza lol i do try to do other things so i dont get bored but tend to come back to these xx

ive only recently started but on a green day my fav is savory rice bake and spicy sauce with salad and on a red day i cook chicken in the oven then top it with passata and mushrooms onions and cheese and convince myself its a pizza lol i do try to do other things so i dont get bored but tend to come back to these xx
What's the savoury rice bake please? Sounds nice!

hi emsie like i say i have just started so i hope its free like i think ? i saw the recipie here made with cous cous but changed it to rice,
its cooked savory rice 3 eggs mixed in and season (i add mushroom and onions aswell) put in a meatloaf tin and bake 25 -30 mins i slice it and pour hot sauce on its lovely x

Spaghetti and homemade meatballs
Spaghetti bolognese
Roast dinners
SW chips with homemade pizzas or chicken
Curry
Casserole
Homemade soups
SW quiche
Savoury rice salad
Jacket potatoes
SW lasagne

This is so similar to mine do you live in our house Mrs Wilsoncroft ?

Hi Ladies i'm trying SW again not done it for a while. Im lookin for some ideas. What do you all tend to eat a lot of? Or which sw recipe do you have often? I'm sure i remember ppl raving oer a syn free mackeral pate which i need to find.

My not Quite syn free mackerel paté :D havent had it for ages only aldis smoked mackerel Is syn free and i add a tbsp of horseradish which Is 1 syn but all the other ingredients are syn free

Just made Pete's Corned beef Hash... I didnt use mashed pots - I cubed them small with skins on and put them in the slow cooker all afternoon... then followed the recipe but added some peas and had it with Broccoli. It was lovely and will do it again. Pete's Peanut curry will be a firm favourite.. but my hubby's all time quick favourite is::::
dah, dah dah!...... Sardine Pasta! Sardines in Oil (dont know the syn value) but mostly I do it in tom sauce (which I dont like but force myself to eat it) or brine.... dry fry it til it goes crispy, throw in some cooked pasta, lots of s & p and lemon juice... if I have any olives they go in too.
Hubby likes it with parmesan but I dont like tomatoey things or fish pasta with cheese

Oh! and Orzo... tiny rice pasta with Tuna, olives with lemons, tomatoes, spring onions, lemon juice s & p
Soup is always on the list too.

Hi hun, we always seem to rotate the same meals:
- Mixed beans chilli con carne
- Chicken curry
- Homemade burgers & chips
- Steak, chips and peppercorn sauce
- Chicken noodle soup
- Shepherds pie
- Garlic chicken casserole
- Jacket potato
- Spaghetti Bolognese
- SW fish, chips & mushy peas
- Roast

Tonight we had egg fried rice with Mayflower curry sauce :)
If you haven't got it already, I'd definitely recommend picking up the SW mag to give you some meal ideas to set you off! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back