what happened on that fishing trip

b_n_3003

Silver Member
you know the one, Uncle Bryn from Gavin & Stacey???

I'm a recent convert and have just watched all of S1 and S2 in one night, do they tell you in Xmas specials or something or did I miss it?

They want you to think that they had gay bum s3x. But I think it was something innocent. Like Bryn caught Jason tossing off. OR Jason bought a fish from the shop and pretended he had caught it.

Can't wait for the new series!!!! x x

So what do you think happened char?

there's a new series, cool!

and I presumed a gay s3x connection between them but wasn't sure, love that programme!

I think the gay s3x is what they want you to believe!

OMG love the show!!! I reckon its gonna be something really innocent, I doubt we'll ever find out though. I watched the christmas episode and then me and my boyfriend bought the boxset with both series because we were completely addicted!

I hoped it wasnt one like lost hwere they make it up as they go along. I saw an interview with Ruth and James and they said that they knew from the start what had happened. If they didnt then they wouldnt know what to say and what not to say in the form of inuendos.

But they havent even told Matt Horne or Jo page.

I won't lie to you.... I love Gavin & Stacy :D

Rob Brydon as Bryn is one of the funniest characters ever :D

SO what doy uo think happened on that trip then howdy?

I think Bryn was caught having a sly one off the wrist by Jason... :)

Did everyone try to get him onto it?

He did a kind of Q & A thing, but people were wasting the questions asking about Omlettes lol

Anyway, I recommend him, just don't sit too close to the front or you risk becoming part of the act :giveup::giveup::giveup:

They cuddled together in the tent and jason got a hard on.

It involved soup and defied gravity. I reckon they'll keep on adding surreal hints and never actually give a definitive answer. It's a bit like Nessa's employment history - bizarre. I loves it I do.

Back