What has hapened to me??!

*angie*

loves food and cooking
I was feeling a bit snacky .... I am on here posting my diary for the day, unpacking the weekly shop, so what do I reach for?

... a teaspoon of vlf cottage cheese and a fresh tomato! :8855:

Have I finally had all my bad habits erased, and finally will become the SW girl I never thought I could be? Is this really a 'diet for life'

.. I am just in shock .. a tomato :8855:

has anyone else found themself snacking on 'good stuff' out of habit?

Lol...Im the same! Would rather grab slices of ham/bacon and boiled eggs or chicken drumsticks than the things I used to!

Yes, I have reached for slices of ham also

... if you 'precook' bacon and keep it in the fridge .. does it stay nice, or does it go a little errmmmm... flaccid?

Lol...I put it on a plate and cover it in cling film to keep it fresh. I find it dries up if you leave it un-covered.

I can't wait until i'm doing that! Well done for not reaching out for the bad stuff xx

After nearly a year since starting the plan, I am starting to find that there isn't alot of bad stuff to have even if I wanted it lol!

Hubby follows the plan with me, and so there are a few things for my daughter, but she has type 1 diabetes, so follows a pretty healthy diet too :D If I were to steal her 'lunchbox treat' I would be done for !!

It seems the worst I can do these days is eat food from the wrong plan - and even then, I can just call it an easy day and I am all in balance again!

Long may this last :D

I had the same experience over Christmas. I was eating some Christmas pudding, with cream (yes, very off plan) and about half-way through my bowlful, I suddenly had this urge for some grapes and a glass of water!
I mean, come on, that's just stupid *lol*

I had the same experience over Christmas. I was eating some Christmas pudding, with cream (yes, very off plan) and about half-way through my bowlful, I suddenly had this urge for some grapes and a glass of water!
I mean, come on, that's just stupid *lol*

So, did you give in to your cravings and have the grapes ... :8855:

Hubby did this the other day, was in town and reaaaaly fancied a ... salad and a fruit juice. He couldn't believe it either!!!

I was badly hungover at the airport yesterday and needed some comfort food. WH Smith are doing "buy 2 creme eggs for £1" special deal ( including the caramel ones which are my favourite) so I bought 2. However half way through the first one, I thought I am not enjoying this at all, and wished I hadn't bought them, although it wasn't so bad to make me throw it away. :p

Back