What has happened to vanilla mullers?

Which activa ones can you have that are free? is it fat free?

In our Co-op they are on buy two 4-packs for £3 - I didn't though as they only had one fat-free 4-pack left! Will be going to check back tonight tho!
Worth checking if you live near a Co-op...

I tried the Activia fat free mixed berries last night - first time I've tried Activia and it was very pleasing and lovely and thick! I want to try the vanilla one but my sainsbury's didn't stock it so I'll try Waitrose or Tesco.

I bought activia fat free vanilla ones last night in asda 2x 4pk for £3 I think it was, havnt tried them yet.

Moving away from Activia, I've just found out that thne muller 6 packs are about £1.50 in Tesco, so will be off there tomorrow to spend my vouchers on the choccy ones...yum yum yum!!!

LOL....Eastville or Bris? I shall be looking for someone at the checkout with a trolly full of mullers, paying with vouchers!!!

Sounds as though Hanham may go ahead this year...that'll be really handy!!

Hanham? Tesco? Where??? I usually go to Eastville as it is closer for me, they don't always have a lot of the choc ones tho so if you have an armful tomorrow and someone elbows you in the ribs, THAT WILL BE ME!!! Ha ha

LOL...Best go to Bris then....Tesco have bought the old Kleeneze site in Hanham(they've had it a few years now), but because of local residents opposition they have not managed to ge planning permission to build, but I understand the real issue was access & I think that has been sorted now, think it'll be really good for the area as we have everything else & I find going to Eastville/Bris a bit of a pain!!

Yeah Bris is a bit round the houses and Eastville is alway busy! That would be very handy to have one there

Back