what have I done???

gercol

OMG What have I done?
Had complete blow out today....it wasnt like I was actually hungry or even craving food. But i ate loads today and now feel terrible.
Any suggestions on what i can do? This was my third attempt...disgusted with myself

There is nothing you can do now I would suggest just start it again tomorrow

I have been tempted but I see it as I might as well get £48 out of my pocket and burn it. The cost & the end result keeps me going

What and how much you've eaten is not important, what's important is what you now. Don't blow it because of todays mistake. Get your head into gear tonight and start again in the morning 100%. Keep at it, the results are amazing. Find something to motivate you, an item of clothing you want to wear, an old photo of yourself at the weight you want to achieve or an activity you'd really like to do but don't feel confident to. Focus on that tomorrow and keep telling yourself today you WILL be 100% TFR. Take it a day at a time. Don't throw the towel in, hang in there. Best wishes.

BM

Gercol I completely understand how you're feeling. I've been terrible these past few days. And I keep eating myself up over it aswell. But listen to busymum. Take it a day at a time. It's not easy. But you cando it.

Busymum you're such a sweetheart x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Beating*

Gercol and Silver - how are you both feeling today? Lets do a 100% weekend! We can do it and be 2 days closer to our goal. Remember "Little pickers wear big knickers!" ;)

Best wishes.
BM

I have been tempted but I see it as I might as well get £48 out of my pocket and burn it.

Is that your weekly cost ? I pay £36 via my pharmacist - had just assumed it was the same for everyone !

gercol said:
OMG What have I done?
Had complete blow out today....it wasnt like I was actually hungry or even craving food. But i ate loads today and now feel terrible.
Any suggestions on what i can do? This was my third attempt...disgusted with myself

I know what you mean i did badly two days as well but back on 100% now ,

Busymom had a great weekend! Resisted pizza hut while the family ate there. I just sipped away at my water and black coffee. Lost 4 pounds today!! Woohoo. Gercol how are you?

Well done Silver,you should be really proud of yourself! LT 100% is the way to go, it really works.

BM

ohhhh well done silver!! I know the feeling - i've been out a number of occasions and watched ppl eat :/ blv u me it gets esire, promise. Also, that was one of the reasons I started on the flapjacks ( I LOVE the coconut ones), ok not love, but really like. wont be having them post LT!! Well if im going out i now just have my black tea and my flapjack - nibble on it sowly, gives me something to do while hubby/freind is eating, done it loads of times now and restaurants havesaid nowt - just a thought!

well done though, soooooooo proud of you! YOU GO GIRL!!! shake that booty girl cos your lookin HOT!

Back