What have you had for brekkie today?

Victoria_30

What have you had for your breakfast today?

Just wondered how everyone differs as I tend to eat a cycle of the same things (see below). I don't really eat ceral (although would love to!) as 28g just doesn't fill me.

I would love to know what you have all had today for inspiration??

My "usuals"

2x Poached eggs on 57g wholemeal toast
2x Alpen bars 1x Mullerlight
1x Banana on 57g wholemeal toast

plus various pieces of fruit mid morning xx

I tend to have the same everyday during the week as its quick....this morning I had mullerlight yoghurt, fresh strawberries and alpen light bar. Sunday mornings we do treat ourselves to poached eggs with smoked salmon. yummy yummy

28g Dorset Cereals really nutty muesli (B) mixed into 100g Yeo valley organic vanilla yoghurt (1 syn) and a big handful of blueberries.
Left it for half an hour to allow the muesli to swell up - gorgeous!!

28g bran flakes + sultanas + banana + strawberry

I had magic porridge made up with fat free strawberry onken. I've been having fibre bars most mornings so the porridge was a nice change :D

I tend to try and have a free breakfast so I can have my heb later if doing an EE day so this morning I had:

bacon, 1 egg omelette, tin toms, brown sauce (1 syn) banana

I have my HEb porridge (28g) every day almost, made up with 1/2 HEa milk allowence (125ml ss) :)

Keeps me nice & full !

Ooo thanks guys I guess adding fruit to most cerals bulks it up but Jaylou.. yours sounds yummy hunny!!!

2 shredded wheat (HEB) for me and a little skimmed milk (HEA). Usually have Alpen, but tend to overdo it with the amount, lol.. So Shredded Wheat come in packs of 2, so no worries there today for me :)

Magic porridge here too, with 1 ryvita (1 HEXB) and 1 laughing cow EL triangle HEXA with cayenne pepper on (cp is supposed to be a natural fat burner, so I have it with most things now:p)

2 shredded wheat (HEB) for me and a little skimmed milk (HEA). Usually have Alpen, but tend to overdo it with the amount, lol.. So Shredded Wheat come in packs of 2, so no worries there today for me :)

It's only 1 shredded wheat for a B choice (with 1 ryvita fruit crunch).
Sorry :wave_cry:

HEB, whole meal roll with marmite. 2 fried eggs, 1/2 tin beans, onion, mushroom and cherry toms.

Very boring I had 2 alpen light bars. Just waved off my youngest for his first PGL trip and now I'm scared, I'm sure he's far too young! I'm going to seek comfort in a SW 'fry up' as an early lunch.

I am a creature of habit when it comes to breakfasts so almost every day I have 2 pieces WW thick bread (from 400g loaf) with a Laughing Cow Light Triangle on each (HEA) and Vegemite!

I work long days so thats the only thing which will fill me up until lunchtime!

Very boring I had 2 alpen light bars. Just waved off my youngest for his first PGL trip and now I'm scared, I'm sure he's far too young! I'm going to seek comfort in a SW 'fry up' as an early lunch.

Hi Laura.. No need to worry, although thats easy for me to say, I know..PGL is fantastic, I took a youth group there last year and the instructors are brilliant, they are busy through out the day, have times with staff when they can go to the tuck shop, have evening activities planned and come back so full of it too.

Enjoy your SW Brekkie :) xx

Back