What have you lost in how long?

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
Hi all, just wondering how many people are on Slimfast to see what the support is like on here and what have you lost :D,i dont see many threads so im a little confused,is anyone doing this lol?? thanks!

I officially started today. :) so I'll be floating around if u need someone to talk to. I'm literally obese weighin in at just over 22 st so I have a hell of a lot to lose. But I'm game for the challenge I'm 27 and don't want to die young.

I can say with the shakes caffe latte and strawberry are lushious! Got choc too but not tried yet. I also have cinnamon and raisin meal bars which are also tasty and the heavenly choc snack bars that are yummy!
Any questions i'd love to help with if I can!
Good luck with your own weightloss

I've been doing a mixture of sf and calorie counting since October and have lost quite a bit - nearly 3 stone. Am around these boards quite a lot - good luck with sf! :)

I officially started today. :) so I'll be floating around if u need someone to talk to. I'm literally obese weighin in at just over 22 st so I have a hell of a lot to lose. But I'm game for the challenge I'm 27 and don't want to die young.

I can say with the shakes caffe latte and strawberry are lushious! Got choc too but not tried yet. I also have cinnamon and raisin meal bars which are also tasty and the heavenly choc snack bars that are yummy!
Any questions i'd love to help with if I can!
Good luck with your own weightloss

cool everyone thanks,well this is my story,
Like you i have to lose weight now! i got blood results back on thursday,cholestoral,thyroid and blood sugar are all out of whack so im back in 4 weeks for a retest! im gonna aim for 10lb loss,ill be doing my treadmill everyday from 40-60 mins but at a slow enough pace 5-5.5 mph,my mam in law lost 2 stone in 10-12 weeks and she looks great so i am raring to go,plus ive a new addition to the family coming next friday-an akita husky pup! shes gonna have me walked to the death lol! we were trying for another baby since may and for some reason its been 10 weeks since my past cycle ended and all tests are negative,thats why i had blood tests done.. im only 24 and we have 1 girl she is 4,we both work full time but we would love another baba and ive dieted so much i think my fertility and insides are retaliating now.. :( fingers crossed the losses each week will help my body recover naturally. i dont want to be on any medications or have to get ivf for a second lil baba :cry:i just know for once i HAVE to lose the weight,not because im worried about my appearence but because my health and life are on the line here,so at 8pm ill be trecking on my t-mill! :D

Hi Hun
Good luck to u with trying for a baba n I hope sf works for u.
I lost 8lb in 8 weeks on sf I appeared to hit a wall so I gave weight watchers pro points a go so if u find sf doesn't work, y not give ww a try n it may b better for u in the long run.
All the best
Xx
Miss v is a shining example of weight loss on sf bless her, her weight loss is awesome xx don't know how u do it Hun xx

Today is day two for me!! big challenge tonight - gonna see Harry Potter. will be hard not to tuck into the usual cinema junk, so I'm saving my snacks for then! I have a lot to lose - currently weigh 18st 11lbs (when naked!) 1st goal is to go down a size - have a girly weekend to go to in october and sadly, all my mates are size 8 gym bunnies.... even one size smaller (a 22) would make me feel better. Good luck! We CAN do it! xoxo

I lost about 16 lbs in 8 weeks but my starting weight was 23 stone 7. Im now down to 21 stone exactly and really want to get below 20 stone!!

I dont use the plan 100% but its enough and works for me.

shoegirl said:
Well! Can't believe it! 1st week done & dusted. 12lbs lighter!!!! So far, so good.

Omg well done! That's alot on first wk Hun
X

Thank u so much! Treated myself to some vino tonight, so gonna exercise a bit more to offset the damage. Hope you're all doing well. X

Back