What have you lost so far?

Estrella

I'm interested to see everyone's losses and how long they've been doing it and also which plan they do most?

Thanks guys, really needing inspiration! :(

I joined 18th of January this year and I have lost 4 stone 4.5lbs. I mostly do extra easy but I do red and green days as and when I feel like it. With a young child and no childcare I can't go to the gym etc, but I take him out on walks and run round at home after him so it all adds up to my body magic :)

The thing to remember is everyone's journey is different so be careful of comparing yourself to other people. :) your weightloss is personal to you and whatever you achieve is a success for you.

Started Jan 2011, got to target July 2011, then reset and final target reached Nov 2011. Lost total 2st 6lbs, been at target just over 12 months now. Was, and still am, on red and green plans, but I am an exercise slob!!!!!! :(

Wow thanks! And well done.

I've been 5 weeks and lost 8.5 I feel deflated cause I really wanted to have lost 2 stone by Christmas :( any tips? I knew jessikahlashes said she had big losses when she ate fish!!

8.5 in 5 weeks is really good, you should be proud if yourself. My best advice is to keep to plan, because it does work. I had lost 8.5 in 4 weeks, so just 1 less than you. This relatively small amounts do add up and soon you will be saying you have lost x-stones and y-pounds :) I would also say not to put pressure on yourself. The instant I stress about losing more those pesky lbs rebel, but when I'm just enjoying myself they come off. I joined the Christmas challenge if 21lbs in 21 weeks which is now only 2.5lbs away, my consultant wanted me to aim for 5 stone for Christmas but I am sticking to my lower goal and having everything else as a bonus, so how about aiming for 1 stone for Christmas, then you can feel smug when you smash it. :)

This is my 7th week, I've lost 18lb. It really is about sticking to plan. I was a sceptic, I follow EE and thought how can I eat all these things (chips, sausages, lasagnes) and still loose and the answer, is simply that I'm not eating the crap I was before! Yes they're chips but they're homemade, purely potato chips, not deep fried and sold in McDonalds :D

Next week will be week 23 (I think) I've lost 2st 12lb I go to the gym 3-4 times per week (went from 12st13lb - 10st 1lb) 8lb to target (though I'd lost 2st before SW so I was originally 15st)

I started in September 2011 and have lost 8stone 4lbs, now 13lbs from target. I do mostly EE with a few green days he and there. I'm hoping to reach target my the end of jan, though won't be too upset if I don't, I know that the last bit is generally the hardest.

Started March 7th this year. Lost 7st 11 lbs on Extra easy.

I did do a lot of exercise (having to rest now, because of being poorly), it was Couchto5K which gave me the big boost, i then started to do a lot of kettlebell exercises.

It is my very first diet, and only happened because a lovely lady called Lynda picked out my number in the yellow pages to go and carry out some repairs in her house. Lynda is now my slimming world consultant :)

Wow thanks! And well done.

I've been 5 weeks and lost 8.5 I feel deflated cause I really wanted to have lost 2 stone by Christmas :( any tips? I knew jessikahlashes said she had big losses when she ate fish!!

If you fill in your profile details we can see what you have to work with.... 8 1/2 pounds is not bad you know.

You've all done fantastically!!!

My details are:

Aug 2011 I was 16 stone 7 lost nearly 2 stone at home on a calorie diet

Joined sw October 2012 and was 14.7 lost 8.5 lb

I really want to get down to 11 stone. But going travelling in jan so have until Xmas to lose some weight!!!

Sorry forgot to say have only done EE :)

Well done everyone.
Im focused and going to be strict. I think my main prob is alcohol. I definately have measures that are an extra dash here and there. So I need to curb it!! Thanks again.

I've been going since October 2011 but have had a good 5 months where I wasn't on plan really. During this time I pretty much maintained - putting on and losing the same half stone.

In total I've lost 4 stone 11lbs.

I mostly do extra easy but have started to have a couple of red days every week now as I like the extra hexB (I still tend to only have 1 A).

I started on 17th August & have lost 1 stone 10lb so far (13 wks). Started life at 16st 8lb & I'm now at 14st 12.5 lbs.

My 1st mini target was to lose 2st by Christmas so I'm nearly there! Want to ideally get to 10st 8lb. I will then see how I feel at that size & gauge if I want/need to shift some more.

I don't do much excercise apart from dog walking. I'd like to do the 30 day shred but struggle to get those 20 mins a day in front if the telly! I did it once last wk - gonna try & do it more this wk!!
CJxxx

Back