What have you resisted recently?

Ok what does DH stand for???

Ahhhh well mine would be a BH - bloody husband! ;)

Resisting a Galaxy cookie crumble that's sat next to me. Not sure how long it's going to last. Wonder what the syns are!

Lovely hot day here in Somerset and after half a day of gardening the ice cream van came around - I gave youngest daughter her money and stood chatting to neighbours buying theirs - but wasn't tempted.
Went inside and put the kettle on instead.

A girl I work with was eating quavers for lunch and I could have tackled her for it :eek:
I never eat crisps, they're just not my thing but boy did I want one of those... I resisted though, even when she offered me some and I saw that they were only 4.5 syns per pack. I still resisted because the salt and empty calories were no good for me. Really proud about that :D

Well done you guys!!!! I resisted all the really bad stuff my friends and family were having on our camping weekend this weekend, which I'm really excited about! I did allow for few chips and batterless fish from the chippy on Friday, and a pudding on Sunday.... which are both bad I suppose, but hey ho damage limitation I suppose. It could have been a LOT worse!!!! :)

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

I was going to put some chocolate spread on a slice of Brioche earlier, but I am very pleased to say I managed to STEP AWAY FROM THE CUPBOARD, lol
weather thats still the case later or not remains to be seen :D

Back