what i would love....

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
to have a 'Pete Andre slagging off Jordan' free week from magazines.
i mean no one remembered who he was until he started dating Jordan.

PETE ANDRE, YOU ARE A NOBODY RIDING ON YOUR EXS COAT TAILS.

Glad i got that off my chest.
cant stand the bloke.

I much prefer him to her and to be fair she mouths off a hell of a lot more about him. Shes bordering on obsessive about him from what Ive read

They should really have stayed together though and given us all peace

I have a Peter Andre/Jordan free week every week. Because I don't read magazines or tabloid newspapers!

In fact, I doubt if I would recognise either of them, and have only really vaguely heard of them.

I have always hated them both, but my sister met him when he did this morning last summer and said he was completely lovley so maybe he's not so bad!
Nothing could make me think that she is anything more than devils spawn though - terrible human being.

If I had a choice would definitely get rid of Jordan and keep the Andre.

I definitely knew of Andre before Jordan.

to have a 'Pete Andre slagging off Jordan' free week from magazines.
i mean no one remembered who he was until he started dating Jordan.

PETE ANDRE, YOU ARE A NOBODY RIDING ON YOUR EXS COAT TAILS.

Glad i got that off my chest.
cant stand the bloke.

While of course Ms Price is a walking, talking paragon of virtue - oh I forgot multi-talented, gorgeous and intelligent lol.
Suppose you could always try changing your style of magazine?

If I had a choice would definitely get rid of Jordan and keep the Andre.

I definitely knew of Andre before Jordan.

Me too, he actually seems a nice guy and he refused point blank to talk about her for a long time. I think he was pushed into it because of her oubursts and appaling behaviour.

I prefer him to her any day of the week, I cant think of any redeeming features she has at all

If my memory serves me right he made a lot of money pre Jordan and invested it in property in Australia and made a killing.

Maybe she needed him more, in the same way as she needed Alex Reid after he won celebrity BB to try and enhance her popularity, luckily it failed :rolleyes:

Should have left her in the jungle she now makes Jodie marsh look like she has a bit of class :eek:

Everyone used to prefer Jordan over Jodie Marsh. I remember the running battles between the 2. How Jordan has fallen from grace.

Thank goodness :D

See i disagree. Peter Andre was a has been from the 90's. When was the last time you saw him doing anything before "in the jungle"?
I dont particularly like Jordan / Katie, but she says what she is. Whereas Peter is always saying that he isnt going to slag her off and he has done that since they have split up.
and what bloke spilts up immediately with his partner after they've had a miscarriage regardless.

I think its probably fair to say that neither of them are the nicest people in the world, as far as their public personas go, we are talking more degrees of horribleness rather than one being nicer than the other.
Still - all the more reason never to watch ITV2 or Living :)

Is it ironic that you have started a thread about a bloke you don't want to read about? :giggle:

Funny lady silly sausage......but so right.

Me too, he actually seems a nice guy and he refused point blank to talk about her for a long time. I think he was pushed into it because of her oubursts and appaling behaviour.

I prefer him to her any day of the week, I cant think of any redeeming features she has at all

Neither of them are of any importance in the lives of the majority but I do agree with you that he is the nicer of the two.

Back