What is a star week ?

Wee Doll

Silver Member
our consultant is lovely but she doesnt really tell us alot of things

ive never heard of a star week she never talked to me about what my PAT was or how i should set it or even some guidelines

but i do like her she just doesnt tell us an awful lot

we dont do slimmer of the month or any of the other things that i see alot of the girls on here do

Time of the month hun xxx

i dont think they discuss pat etc until you get club 10 :)

she never even told me about club 10 either

on your arrival when you 1st joined did they not say club 10 is 10% of total and that thats your 1st goal?

she never even told me about club 10 either
hiya wee doll how are ya, i think ya need to give your lovely consultant a wee kick up da backside lol:D i see your from belfast, im in donegal but hubby from belfast!
she really should have mentioned those simple things tho

thanks everyone

yeah mummyferris im from belfast ..well just outside :D the consultant is lovely and really helps out maybe i havnt heard her tell us these things but i hadnt a clue what they were lol i heard her talk of people at PAT and club 10 etc but never what exactly they were

right so if your on your star week does anything change ie do you have your weigh in or what ?? if ya know what i mean ?? im **** at wording things lol

ok i understand now :D

thank you girlies xx

You seem to be doing great anyway wee doll! keep it up!! some weeks im up in belfast i be looking for groups but they all seem to be on a tuesday and i weigh in on thursday! what day do you have weigh in?

i weigh in on a wednesday there is a thursday weigh in group quite near city centre that my cousin runs

its in st kevins hall if your ever up here give me a pm and il give you details on how to find it

here is the address and contact details for it

St Kevins Hall
North Queen Street, Belfast
Telephone 07594 057689
Thursdays 7:00 PM
Your Consultant's name is Dolores

xx

thanks v much i be in west belfast so that would be pretty easy to get too, im going up at the end of the month so ill defo head there!

yeah its pretty easy to get to from the west its like at the top of the street of where the belfast telegraph office is ( if you know belfast lol ) or at the far end of the newlodge area :D

thanks yeh hubby should know where it is, im pretty crap at directions i only know my way to boucher road ha ha

I went to join that St Kevin's hall group as advertised on SW website. It said it was on Thursday morning but when I got there, the caretaker told me it wasnt on until the afternoon. I need a morning group :(

This thread is over a year old now so it could easily have changed. Go on the SW website and enter a postcode and it will tell you all the groups within easy reach, then you can try and find one at a time/day that suits you.

you can retain water during before or just after your star week which is why its usually recorded

Back