what is Physllium Husks?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sainte_esprit, 7 December 2006 Social URL.

1. sainte_esprit

sainte_esprit Member

sorry about my ignorence, but what is Physllium husks? does it contain any calories or carbs? Does it prevent ketosis?

How does it work? Is it only for constipation, or is it a diet aid?

Thank you in advance for your responses.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    psyllium husk are "an ideal source of fibre for those that have an intollerance to wheat. psyllium husks are tottally natural & safe"
    they have no cals no carbs & no fat in them.
    they will not bring you out of ketosis & are brill at thickening your shakes & soups, just remember to drink extra water & it helps with the number 2's problem
    hope this of help
  4. sainte_esprit

sainte_esprit Member

thank you so much Cheryl
  5. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Here's a link that'll give some more info: I couldn't have done this diet without PH

Most of us don't take them the way they suggest but add them to our food packs to make porrige or thick soup. Just shout if you need to know how to make it.

If you can't stand the thought of that, Holland and Barrett do PH in capsule form. :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.