What is the 'look' to aim for??

minnimee

So, I'm wondering what most people on here find attractive, or what sort of body you are aiming for? What do you think I should aim for personally? I'm posting a few links to try and get people's opinions...

Jessica Simpson: Full Figured - The Hollywood Gossip

America Ferrera Is Red Hot | America Ferrera | Skinny VS Curvy

Slender Celebrity Silhouette Can Be Yours With Ultra Slimming Shapewear - Daywear Lingerie - Zimbio

These? Or more like Kim Kardashian? Megan Fox or Paris Hilton even?

I know personally I find them all attractive in their own ways but I was wondering for you guys personally and for me too what you all think is something to aspire to and also achievable?

Out of those girls, the look I'm aiming for would be America Ferrera.
I also like Jessica Simpsons figure but swayed to America as I prefered her outfit :)

I wouldn't want the image of the likes of Megan Fox, not that I would ever have the chance of it anyway?!

I like the look of curvy figures and think that is the realistic goal for my frame.

I personally like the look of all different kinds of women, all different shapes and sizes. If I actually had the magic choice of a figure I'd be stuck!

But realistically, for me I'm aiming for a similar body as my younger sister haha. I think she's got a lovely figure- slender but 'soft' as well. She doesn't actually know what she weighs as she hasn't weighed herself for years! (no use to me, gonna have to get her on a scales soon to find out!) But reckons she's about 9 1/2 stone. Also a big factor as to why I'm 'aiming' for that is we're pretty much the same height and also have the same body type- wide, quite 'mannish' shoulders, broad/wide back and ribcage, small hips and quite a straight waist. So I actually believe realistically underneath the weight I'm carrying I actually could look like that, although I know I won't look as slender as I'm a lot more muscular than her. Or at least I live in hope! :D

I love Christina Aguileras body, i think she's amazing.... she used to struggle with her weight alot when she was younger, being very underweight but now she's realised that being curvy isn't a bad thing! (Sorry, i'm fan-girling haha)

Here's some pictures.

Attachments

• 15zm9z.jpg
    15zm9z.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 386
  • christina-aguilera-weight-gain_375x500.jpg
    christina-aguilera-weight-gain_375x500.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 3,155
photo.jpg

And what body type I would have for myself if you could choose :D

david-haye-the-hayemaker.jpg

I'm not aiming to have a body like anyone else. All I'd like is for me to be slim again and a size 10-12. To fit back into my snazzy clothes and not look like a pork pig forced into a dress :(

Here here I agree. It's nice to get inspiration from slimmer celebs but I just wanna be a slimmer healthier version of me :D

I just want to feel comfortable in normal clothes, ie. jeans and a top! I don't want to constantly hide my body under cardigans!

I would love a body like kim kardashian...but maybe slightly less booty...i have never ever been slim so it will be interesting what i will come out looking like. My sister is like 9st and very bottom heavy, and atm i carry a lot of weight in my thighs...so i might turn out like her! Who knows! Will be interesting to see though! :D

I dont get why everyone wants to look like certain 'celebrities'
Their body shape is achieved by endless dieting, exercise and in many cases plastic surgery (and photoshopping/airbrushing)
The media is constantly showing us images of 'perfect' people who we will most probably never look like unless we have the time and money to pay for the personal chefs, personal trainers and surgeons.

So, we should all just hope to achieve OUR bodies, thinner versions of us and be happy :D

I totally agree with Blue here. Wanting to look like celebrities has been one of the main causes for teenage eating disorders and 9 times out of 10 would be unachievable due to us all having our own individual body shape.

I think being a slimer more toned version of myself would be my ideal. X

I am only 5ft and a teensy bit =P so aiming for a celeb body is completely pointless for me! i just want to be a size 10/12, with a bit of curve going on, boobs bum and hips, just no fat =D xxx

I have no wise to look like a celebrity, will be quite happy to be fit and healthy and get rid of the excess. As to what I find attractive (obviously it isn't just about looks) but Tanya from Eastenders and Holly Willoughby are both gorgeous.

It's gotta be Christina Hendricks
thumbnail.aspx

She's only about an inch taller than me, and (if my previous weight loss is anything to go by) my boobs aren't going to go anywhere - I went from a 44DD to a 36F.

You've gotta love curves!

Jennifer Anniston, she is around the same age as me and looks amazing. She Is so toned. She works out alot so is healthy looking.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think America looks amazing in the link.. but personally, I'd be very happy with a flat tummy! I'd love to be able to sit down in a bikini and not see rolls!!!

twinkletoes5 said:
I think America looks amazing in the link.. but personally, I'd be very happy with a flat tummy! I'd love to be able to sit down in a bikini and not see rolls!!!

Same here!!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I just want to look healthy, slim but still soft.

I have always liked rachel weisz's body type, elegant and slim but still with curves and not too thin at all. I thought i was cursed with having a trangular body with really wide shoulders and deep chest but narrow hips. As i lost weight i found that i lost most inches from around my cest and back (i lost two bra sizes and cup sizes) and revealed a long hourglass figure! yay!

Bug X

Back