What is the best thing to do?

olliebog

Hi All!

I went out yesterday to celebrate my MIL's birthday. I had all intentions of being good. But the place she wanted to go didn't have ANY heathly options, so I ended up breaking my good intentions:mad:

I had a lamb shank, with 3 roast potatoes (i assume they were roasted in fat), two yorkshire puddings and afters of a white chocolate mousse cake.

I am so disappointed in myself, but I really didn't have many options to choose from.

So I am wondering what is the best plan to rectify this? I have had my usual breakfast and have made a homemade vegetable soup for lunch.

Do I go completely syn free for a while to try and reduced the damage I've done, or is there another way?

Thanks

Kelly :)

The best thing you can do is forget about it, put yesterday behind you and carry on as you were.

So many times people beat themselves up for having a night off and then completely go to pieces and ruin things completely. Life is made up of nights like this and as long as it's once in a blue moon you'll be fine.

Go syn free today and then go back to normal tomorrow. Go for a good long walk and you'll be fine.

Just remember ..... you are allowed to enjoy a celebration :D

Good luck for the rest of the week xx

Try not to worry too much, everyone slips now and then. Some people count their syns weekly rather than daily though my C says not to. So either limit your syns a little for a few days or forget about it and start again today. Fill up with superfree foods and speed foods and you'll probably find no great damage has been done.

Personally I'd put yesterday to one side and carry on as normal paying close attention to superfree food.

Thank you all... it's all so reassuring. Both my hubbie and me are going straight back as normal today.

I will definitely but yesterday behind me. My will is still here (which I am grateful for). And we both said last night, we hated the 'full up' feeling and we were desperate for some of normal food which we now call our Free and Superfree foods. The meals I've planned for today are practically all Free and Superfree. We had our branflakes for breakfast, I've made a homemade 6 veg soup for lunch and were having mushroom stroganoff for dinner (with a little creme frais which between us is only 3 syns so that is only 1.5 syns each).

Thanks again :thankyou:

this is what flexi syns are for- write it off draw a line and start again my mam got target in a week she had had 2 meels out by making good choices 99.9% of the time

Back