What is the 'look' to aim for??

There are so many beautiful bodies out there..however, one day I might see a celeb with a cracking bikini body only for them to appear on the same mag/website the next day or week with lots of cellulite and unflattering pictures..
Sort of body I find attractive is like Lucy of TOWIE
But even that I don't "aim" for.. I only really aim to fit a size 10 or 8.. no chance of wearing bikini for me as I've seriously saggy skin and LOTS of stretch marks...belly appron and the whole works from previous crash dieting..

to get the body you want, toned arms, toned tummy, toned legs than the only way to get it is through exercising those areas. I want nice toned arms, banish my bingo wings, but know that i have to put in some serious work to achieve it, just losing weight isnt gonna cut it. I've set myself a goal to row 1,000,000 meters in 6 months which will tone my bingos, also my thingos and my stomach, takes me 60 mins to row 10,000 :) good luck but remeber you only get out what you put in :) its the ugly truth of the matter :(

I think the America Ferra looks healthy and alluring. I also like Nigella Lawson - in TV talk she's "fat" but I think she's just womanly and gorgeous, and also the healthier the weight is, the easier it is to maintain. x

I'm never going to have a celeb type body - I've had two giant children and unless I have surgery I'm always going to have a belly of sorts...

Pity really because before they were born I was the only woman I knew who was 100% happy with her body...

Karma? hehe. (that is a joke btw)

Well, I'm 63, but I'd be over the moon to have a body anything like Helen Mirren's. I know I won't achieve that but to feel comfortable in a seze 14 would be great.

article-1035510-01F6B66400000578-643_468x815.jpg

I actually try super hard not to aim for a body type. So much of what we see is airbrushed and sculpted by personal trainers that I don't think it's possible, or sustainable. I know I'll feel disappointed if I don't get it, and I know logically it's not doable for most people. I aim for feelings, like what my energy level is and how I feel overall.

personally i dont want to be skinny nor do i think i will be lol I just wanna shop in normal people shops and not have to pay a fortune for clothes my first goal is to fit into some trousers for work which in theory should fit me now but they are obviously cut very small (relatively speaking) I also have a pair of size 18 jeans and the day i fit into those is the day i find out if the guy I have a crush on at work is single lol

Kimmy Kardash - gorgeous curves with a flat tummy. i don't care how big my bum or thighs are as long as my waist is small and my belly flat!

Kim Kardashian or Lucy from Towie. Hate both shows but love how curvy they are. Unfortunately I have no bottom already so losing weight will certainly not make it any bigger :(

I'm not worried about being a certain shape, but, the day I can get up and put a size 12 jeans on..with room to spare and a plain skinny t-shirt, will be my goal achieved. Oh and not to have to wear a cardie or jacket to hide my unsightly arms!!

I don't a celebrity's body shape. I just want to fit into clothes in normal shops, climb stairs without being puffed and live longer.

I'd just like to be able to wear things and feel slim in them... in an ideal world I'd like to be a bit "thin"... but yeah, I think I'll sum it up with...

​Not wobbly...

This is probably a very unpopular opinion but i think fashion models' bodies are just beautiful, the taller and ganglier the better! I've always thought skinniness was attractive unfortunately although looking like Rosie Huntington or Jourdan Dunn is totally unrealistic for me as I'm 5ft5in and have got a set of boobs and hips. Nicole Scherzinger is the same height as me and i think she's absolutely gorgeous; she looks toned and strong but also lean and feminine. I'd love to look like her! (best get down the gym, eh?!)

It depends on the person.. what they wear and how they carry it.
For me I was to be a size 10 or 8, be able to wear a short dress with biker jacket and boots and look hot and feel comfotable.
If I can click my fingers and have any body shape and size I would choose to be 5'7 or 5'8 and 8 or 7st6lbs.. long lean model type.. to be so slim and narrow on profile with long elegant legs.. I have big chunky calves and I'd love lean more feminine ones.. not fussed about breasts.. smaller ones suit most trendy young clothes anyway...

I don't have a celebrity in mind per se. Ever since I had my first child of two, I have wanted a tummy tuck. I just have been disgusted with my belly since I was 24. My legs and behind have always been my best features, so once again I want what I don't have... flat tummy!

Back