Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What is the shred?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mollydog1308, 23 September 2011 Social URL.

1. mollydog1308

mollydog1308 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    I'm sorry if i'm being really think but what is the shred? I see it on quite a few posts.

M x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jessicacaca

jessicacaca Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(11.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambrige
    30 Day Shred is a hardcore cardio/weights/strength DVD. It's Gillian Michaels, the personal trainer from Biggest Loser USA.
    It's got 3 levels which you build up to over 30 days.
    Hard but Good! xx

4. mollydog1308

mollydog1308 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Aaah, thank you Jess. If its hard then I think I'll pass! Keep promising myself a session on the wii but just never seem to get there.

5. CheeseGirl

CheeseGirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    212.8lb
    Current Weight:
    204.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    142lb
    Lost(%):
    8.8lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    She is brutal (Jillian Michaels) but her workout is fab. Don't write it off so soon! It is actually something that I was able to do at 190lbs so give it a shot at least before you think it's too much. :) Keep up the good work in any case!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.