What is your favourite childhood movie?

Bambi

510E2F583HL._SY445_.jpg

I loved sister act 1&2 growing up and still love it now. I could easily watch it very day . Love the second one with Lauren Hill. Think I might have to watch it tomorrow ;)

It's not a movie, but the kids TV show Eeeie Indiana was much better when I was younger. I bought the box set a few years ago & it was pretty naff. The movie Return to Oz still freaks me out as an adult, lol.

The Water Babies was amazing! Bedknobs and Broomsticks. Cartoon Robin Hood. Pete's Dragon. Labrynth (The good one - with David Bowie and muppets!). Dumbo (*bursts into song* 'when I see an elephant fly' *shuts up after glass breaks and alarms start going off*)

I love E.T. Annie and any classic Disney cartoon my favourite been lady and the tramp. As i got older it has to be dirty dancing.will always watch it if on tv

Oh ET. I still remember the first time I watched it, I absolutely broke my heart and sobbed at the end of it!

Annie! I absolutely love it & still do! I wore out numerous videos of it as a kid, then when I was in my late teens my mum managed to get me the DVD! Iv also seen the show of it in the theatre, although I was very disappointed in the performance as they changed the story!

Back