What item of clothing have you always wanted to wear?

a nice smart suit that actually fits!

Definately knee high boots. I can't ever remember being able to fit into a normal pair. Maybe i'm always destined to have hockey player calf muscles. :rolleyes:

Lol @ hockey players calves...mine are nearer Linford Christies calves. I may have to stick to wellies even when at goal.

Snap! I have always had big calves enven when I was in my thin teenage days.

And I played hockey... but the big calves are in my genes. I order my boots fro duo.co.uk.... fab!

Stopped playing when I was 17 and just took it up again this year. Best decision i ever made. Im playing for a club in dublin.

And I won players player of the year for my team! Brilliant for someone who was huffing and puffing across the pitch in October!

My OH has the identical outfit. Think he needs to grow a beard though to make it work.

They will be mine!!!
Lol!

I would like to be able to go into Top Shop, buy something, and it fits! I don't care what lol, anything! it's one of those shops I have never been in as it to me is a "thin persons" shop. In fact the same goes for River Island and Oasis! I so can't wait to go shopping at goal!

short skirts ~ although even when i'm thin i don't think i'll be able to wear them because i have big calves [or whatever you call that muscle below your knee]...

Bumping this thread, cos it's inspirational. It's good to visualise yourself slim wearing something you really want. Keeps me focused anyway :)

I've also just remembered something else. I want to walk into Karen Millen, have a leisurely browse and choose a dress I really want, one that I know I'll look fabulous in (rather than one from a fat women's shop that will cover lumps and bumps). I'm not even going to look at the price tag because it's going to be my present to myself for reaching goal. It will be in a size 12 or 14, and I might even treat myself to the shoes to go with it, because it's for a my birthday bash. (Not saying how old, but it's got an 0 at the end of it.)

I am going to savour that moment, and when I walk out of the shop, swinging my Karen Millen bag, I will feel on top of the world.

I'll keep you posted on the birthday bash (March 2009) and the dress.:)

knee high boots
skinny jeans
vest tops
waist clinching belts
sexy underwear
sexy nightwear
stockings l could on & on & on

skinny jeans
high healed boots
vest top
all things i wore 10-12 years ago and felt good in.
I still have the skinniest pair of jeans I ever have worn. They have a patch on their bum and are something like stone washed. I will never wear them out again..but in the privacyof my own home I would like to be able to put them on and know I am back to the weight I was

Back