When I'm thinner, I'm going to...

I want to go to the cinema and not feel the arms of the seat against my hips and that feeling that I'm sitting higher up than everyone else. Only to check my seat and realise it's me. To be able to sit in any seat at work and not fear that the arms of the chair are narrow and going to be so uncomfortable as I squeeze myself into it.

To be able to go into any shop and find clothes to fit, not plus sized. I want to dress the way I want to dress and feel comfortable. I don't want my jeans to pinch in at the waist when I sit down and give me that extra bulge.

I want my boobs to stick out further than my stomach. I want this to be my time.

I want to go to the cinema and not feel the arms of the seat against my hips and that feeling that I'm sitting higher up than everyone else. Only to check my seat and realise it's me. To be able to sit in any seat at work and not fear that the arms of the chair are narrow and going to be so uncomfortable as I squeeze myself into it.

To be able to go into any shop and find clothes to fit, not plus sized. I want to dress the way I want to dress and feel comfortable. I don't want my jeans to pinch in at the waist when I sit down and give me that extra bulge.

I want my boobs to stick out further than my stomach. I want this to be my time.

I know this feeling; commuting on a train everyday, having half my arse hanging off the seat into the aisle and then the coffee trolley smashing into my legs as it tries to pass me, or people sat next to me on the train, giving me this disgusting look because I intrude into their seat.

I also want to start saying yes more; I feel I am missing out on so many things because of my size - and it's me stopping me.

Your quote has really struck a chord with me - I want this to be my time too, Say. We totally deserve to be happy.

Reactions: Say
I too get the train on a Monday and Tuesday to uni and I have this very problem. I don't feel that I'm a massive person and even when I was a size 18 I had problems with airplane seats and train seats.

I just feel like a bit of an inconvenience sometimes and I don't want it any more. I hope you get your happiness!

I call that my reverse-bucket list. Things I'm going to do when I can truly live!! I've loads on mine and a lot are quite important to me cause I've been a fatty since I were a wee girl! Some of them are: ride a horse, visit a theme park, drive a tractor, learn to ride a bike properly, learn to climb a standard ladder, climb a rock wall x

I've got this dress that's sitting in my wardrobe at home that's lush (basically the definitive LBD) which I bought on a whim in Debenhams as it was reduced to £18 from £95...Only problem is it's a size 12 :p
So! That is my big 'when I'm thinner' goal - to be able to fit into that dress. Only two more sizes to drop haha.

Also - rock-climbing!!! My housemates constantly pester me to come rock-climbing with them but because I was so much heavier than even the heaviest boy in the house I've never wanted to - good luck belaying me when I'm 4 stone heavier than you! Hahah. They'd have come flying off the ground. But now I'm approaching a weight which is more similar to them I feel more confident. Maybe in a couple of months ;)

Oh, oh and also - when I'm thinner I'm going to let my boyfriend pick me up :eek: I never ever ever let anyone pick me up, and when he goes to try I squeal and drop on the floor like a dead weight. It terrifies me! Even though he is 6'2 and built like a brick shithouse, and he probably could I still feel too heavy. But when I've lost a couple more stone (and maybe made sure he's gone to the gym to lift some weights in preparation) I will.

Oh oh oh! Also I'd love to go on one of them adult zip wire things like the ones at kids parks, but adult ones with no ground underneath, I'd be too scared and too heavy now and would be convinced it would snap and I'd fall and die lol. So that is one for my under 15 stone I think lol x

I really try not to say 'when I'm thinner I will.....'
It used to stop me doing so many things. When my daughter was born we didn't go swimming because I wasn't thin enough. I kept saying is take her once I lost 1 stone. Now I just think....why should my appearance effect what I can and can't do. So I try and take that approach.

It's not my appearance that stops me, I couldn't care less if I wobbled more than a jelly on trampoline lol I'm physically disabled by my weight, can't walk more than a few steps. My goals are things that iv never done before that I've had to sit back and watch others do in envy x

I would
• stop wearing black leggings and baggy top

• get married ( no way I will get married a size 20)

• have a honey moon and wear a bikini

• wear shorts and a vest top ( not done since I was 16)

• do my hair and make up like I like my self ( I always tie it up and don't bother wearing make up as I feel I won't look any better)

• I would be in pictures with my little boy fella and friends which I avoid like the plage xx

I would also like to stop wearing leggings and baggy tops.
Would love to wear a nice pair of jeans with a nice top that doesn't have to cover all the lumps and bumps.
Not hold back from doing things for fear of looking like a fool, went to a trampoline park with the kids other day and although I did go on the trampolines I drew the line at jumping into the soft sponge pit - which I was dying to do but was too scared I wouldn't be able to get out again!!
Take my kids swimming.
Just to be confident in myself and not look at the floor all the time so I don't get noticed.

I would also like to stop wearing leggings and baggy tops.
Would love to wear a nice pair of jeans with a nice top that doesn't have to cover all the lumps and bumps.
Not hold back from doing things for fear of looking like a fool, went to a trampoline park with the kids other day and although I did go on the trampolines I drew the line at jumping into the soft sponge pit - which I was dying to do but was too scared I wouldn't be able to get out again!!
Take my kids swimming.
Just to be confident in myself and not look at the floor all the time so I don't get noticed.
Aww yer swimming another one.
My cousin opened a trampoline place and she gave me a part time job while I was on maternity leave but I kept thinking why would she let me work there I'm not a very good advert for the place I look massive and can only do about 20 jumps then I'm shattered lol

Back