What items in your wardrobe will you burn when you get to your target weight

angiel72

I have several items of clothing that i hate. due to the fact they are my fat clothes. when i get to size 12 again here are the top 5 items that will be going on the pyre.

5. shapeless size 16 jeans from next. i wear them constantly and they are a reminder of how much weight i have put on. AND they look dreadful
4. horrible off white pyjamas. sooo unattractive.
3. Horrible purple chiffon floaty blouse with attached vest top. good at hiding belly. Bad at making me feel good about myself.
2. Very nice pure wool black jumper. absolutely nothing wrong with it... EXCEPT it's a size 20. it has to go.
1. All of my horrible bridget jones pants and maternity-esq bras.

In fact everything i own over size 14 will be weeded out and destroyed.

I have a couple of suits I used to wear for work. The trousers (for me) now look like clowns pants. I still have a long way to go, but size 20 trousers look massively different to size 24 ones. I put them on the bed and compared them. WOW! I'm keeping them for now, to compare the sizes as I go down, but they will all definately go eventually.

Love this thread!

My fat knickers that do nothing for anyone, especially ME!

And last year's winter jacket that's way too big on me now, and was shapeless to start with! (I'm buying myself a new one as soon as I get to target- and I mean the day I hit target!)

Ive already had a trip to the rubbish dump with everything sized 24 and above, and it was a pretty big pile of clothes.

Everything between 18 and 22 i gave away to various people, who all hate me now lol.

Wont be long now before im ditching the 16's

ive still got and wear my too big clothes! fact that my jeans are like tents and my tops are huge.. but very comfy!

Size 26 long poka dot maxi dress that looks more like a tent than a dress. I cant wait to ditch that.. or maybe make it into two dresses ;)

Love this thread, hehehe!! Years ago I burned some nasty old size 26 jumpers in a garden waste dust bin type burner thing.....not very green I know, but symbolically it was GREAT !!!!

This time I cannot wait to get rid of my Granny Style Tee Shirts that I have been wearing, yuk, gross, but they are baggy and cool, also the Capri style summer trousers, size XL with the sneaky elasticated waist for more give !!!

Back