WHAT KEEPS ME GOING

mandye

Silver Member
Hi
just a quick ramble from me today

I was just reading one or two threads about how much weight peeps have lost.It got me thinking about why ive been able to stick to this diet where the thing i want most i cant have .Well in the first couple of weeks i think it was a combination of the good weight loss and seeing the friend that took me been able to do it .But very quickly it was the towel going all the way round after my bath no more cold section down one side ,or my clothes been too big .Around week 3 i could go to the next notch on my belt my hubby has made new holes now :) .The things that have really made me laff the other day i hurt my finger and have to say made me cry but 10mins latter put my jeans on to go to hospital with it and they fell off never been so happy still not been hospital and think i have broken the end of the finger. ive been going through my 2 sets of draws and 1 wardrobe to see what i can still wear and ive got 3 tops and 2 jeans (all bought on friday )and once again all that money going to waste and having nearly no clothes for a few weeks is making me sing and dance do you think ive lost it this behavior is not normal .
Well thats my quick ramble over (now it was quick for me as i can really waffle when i want to )

Your post made me wince (poorly finger) and smile at the same time. I can totally understand you feeling that way and it was lovely to read.

You are sooo right, I have felt all of those things and it is the amazing feeling - well done and ouch about the finger!!

Gx

Think i might turn this into my diary .
So today its still only 8 in the morning but so much has already happened .Ive done a lot of reading about green tea (tried it hedgemag but yuk its not for me sorry ) so my metabolisum (cant spell soz) well regular eating helps and if you dont stave yourself your body will expect food and work more eficient.Im 5ft 9" so should be having 4 packs a day but as i dont eat before 11 in morning only manage 3 norty i know .Well this morn I have cut a bar in half and had that so my mataboliusm should start to work earlier and then i dont need the yukie green tea (on a side note i dont like tea in general so dont take my word on the taste ,tea drinkers will prob like it lol). well my theories are good but will it work it practise i need to change my eating habits while not eating so not an easy challenge .
my next bit of news is week seven and ive lost 3 stone but not only that im now obese yipppeeeee ,another very odd reaction to finding out im obese most peeps would be horrifide but me im happy singing and skipping around room at every oportunity lol.have given my little girl a few hugs as she was made to go for a 2 hour walk with me yesterday so its all thanks to her actually putting one foot in front of other lol.Well i have to go start getting ready for work aas some will already know I run my local fish and chip shop so i now go cook for few 100 peeps .
love you all on here you help us all through xx mandy
:)
ps is there a spell check anywhere lol

wow, you are doing so so well. Your excitement is rubbing off on me and I can't wait to get started. I start tomorrow I think!

And an extra well done for managing to do this and work in a chip shop.. That must be so hard!!

Anyway, just wanted to say well done.

Tx

Feeling quite down today, dont know why :confused:.Been to work this morn and back again for the evening shift but i like work (dont tell my boss he'll want to pay me less lol).I got up this morn and havnt lost anything so maybe thats it but as im in week 8 now this has happened before and not bothered me .So im not joining in on any disscusion as i feel so negative will only pass it on .
Dont get me wrong still totaly comited to cd and looking to the future for when i need to maintain my loss but its just all flat to day .:sigh:
Maybe ive been fat and jolly for so long that i now feel thinner that i need to find a new slot to fit into (sorry waffleing ).
Any way less about my chit day .what i wanted to know is has anyone bought a CALORIE CARB & FAT BIBLE and are they any good or is there a better one i might buy
Hoping to feel less flat soon mandy

well its been a couple of days since ive posted and feel a bit better today.:eek:I have noticed that im a 1/3 of the way to my goal so :bliss:happy bout that .But i am going to run out of vanilla shakes before i go back to cdc :sad0071:so will miss my porridge in the mornings .but still happy with cd and all is going well and think next week or the one after will do aamw .going out for a meal on the 15 not sure what to do about it but am ringing the restaurant today to see if they will do something plain (chicken and veg)and get zero coke in for me so fingers crossed .have a great weekend all :massmoon:

Hey mandy, just been reading all about it, hows your finger now? OUCH! How on earth did you manage that? Talking of chip shops, dh and daughter had a fish supper last night and I couldn't resist, had a bit of fish (started eating fish out of batter with fork but then ate the batter too!) and some chips. Was delish!! Anyway back on track today, oh been pinching the odd crisp here and there too, oops :eek: I've had low days too, sometimes no idea why either but our bodies and minds are going through big changes so I put it down to that. How do we get our minds to catch up with our weight loss? Good luck on your journey, it's the little things that cheer us up and keep us going, like I can sit down in my jeans and not feel ill cos too tight lol and just as well that I can pull my trousers down without undoing any buttons/zips cos I'm peeing for britain lmao! Clothes haven't fallen off me yet but hoping for that soon, although I'm skint too and will have nothing to wear! But hey shall look better naked so all is well lol!

Take care hun x

Hey nessie, lol about not having to undo your trousers, I love that too as think I'd have wet pants as most of the time I have to go immediately. Oh well water is good for this. I've been buying smaller clothes from e bay, it's much cheaper and I'm only in them for a couple of weeks, tesco do half decent jeans for 3 english pounds so that's ok. Sell your big stuff on the bay too, that's how I've financed the new stuff xx

Back