What kind of scale do you have?

I have the ww body fat analyser scales and they are pretty acurate.

Give you and idea of you weight, bmi, body fat in percent and lbs/kgs and water percent.

Got them from Argos !

i have weight watcher ones as well.. altho mine are just the bog standard scales. accurate tho as in puts half pound etc. and will give you weight in either kilos, pounds, or stones and pounds. think they cost a tenner. all depends on what you want out of them

i have cheapy digital ones from argos and 40euro mechanical ones. Dont know which is better i just go by the lighter one there in and around the same weight :)

Mine are spot on with my cdcs, got them from nettos for 14.99 and they measure is 1/4 pounds and can track the the last 10 weigh ins and work out how much to go to goal.

I have some salters digital scales that i got from argos, they are pretty accurate and i would definatley reccomend them but i cant remember how much they cost. I might need some new ones though because i think they've gone abit funny. I will probably get some digital scales under £10. xx :)

I have salter ones 2 they are spot on with my cdc xxx

mine are salter too

I also have the ww ones they were half price from argos a few weeks ago, they weigh the same as my cdcs ones.

Oh I heard the salters are good. Does anyone have a "Tanita"?

I have Tanita - High Capacity Scales, HD-372.

I've had them 3 years, they're perfectly accurate, and weigh up to 28.5 Stones. Look great, and have a huge illuminated display, showing pounds, kilos or stones+pounds to the quarter-pound.

One drawback: don't work accurately on carpet, not even on a sturdy board, and no adapter-feet available.

So I bought some Salter scales - to 31.5 stones, which worked on carpet. They did work on carpet, but had a tiny window which was not illuminated, and showed stones-and-pounds as 13-7.6....who understands what 7.6 lbs really means? So I sent them back, and bought a new battery for my Tanita!

Mine were £50, and well worth it, but I got them half-price, so even better.

These are the ones I want next time:

19159f.jpg

tanita-innerscan
They weigh each part of your body. You can find out how much your right leg weighs. Very handy :clap: Never know when you might need to fill that out on a form :clap:

well mine are digital ones from tesco and are pants, weigh me half a stone heavier than everone elses scales

These are the ones I want next time:

19159f.jpg

tanita-innerscan
They weigh each part of your body. You can find out how much your right leg weighs. Very handy :clap: Never know when you might need to fill that out on a form :clap:

LOL! What will they come up with next? Put something on your head so they can minus how much your hair weighs?

Back